Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AH Beers - Tonight 13th Aug - Dublin - Hairy Lemon - 9pm

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

I'm still on the fence..
    But if anyone sees a 6ft4 guy with long blond hair, a beard, a vague look of confusion, and an erection, that's my evil twin...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

You'll be wearing pants this time?

ey... dude can dress himself when the occasion requires it...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

The Master wrote: »
    Shame you cant make it :(

Kiera could you let me know what the venue is so I can change the thread title

It's a quantum beers. It's in both locations until you actually go to one of the locations.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

It's a quantum beers. It's in both locations until you actually go to one of the locations.

but but... both? doesn't quantum refer to an infinite number of possiblities?

so basically... we could have an AH Beers anywhere anyone is drinking from AH... kinda like the Arthurs Day thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

but but... both? doesn't quantum refer to an infinite number of possiblities?

so basically... we could have an AH Beers anywhere anyone is drinking from AH... kinda like the Arthurs Day thing?

I'm going to be at home drinking while posting on After Hours. Does that count?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

I'm going to be at home drinking while posting on After Hours. Does that count?

NO :mad:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

For those of us bereft of a TARDIS could you be more specific?

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Wazdakka wrote: »
    NO :mad:

:(

Propose we conduct the double slut experiment!

what would be the required apparatus and how many trolls could we lose trying to source it?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

I think you ment to say "double slit" but this being AH I'm unsure

The Master wrote: »
    I think you ment to say "double slit" but this being AH I'm unsure

yes I saw that documentary with Alan Davies too... but was hopping this might get kinky.... :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

what would be the required apparatus and how many trolls could we lose trying to source it?

So you reckon Jake will turn up?
    Now that'd be a cool drinking buddy :pac:

Slit is also rude.

alwaysadub wrote: »
    So you reckon Jake will turn up?
    Now that'd be a cool drinking buddy :pac:

it'd be annoying... he'd just be going on about how many women he's banged and how pathetic Ray is...

Okay. Can I'm going to go with the Hairy Lemon (purely because I've never been in there before but always meant to go)

I shall be there at 9. I wear a lot of brown and have a beard I've been working on for a week or two now.

Thread Title changed again

See Ya'll there

Map

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭The Agogo

So how do you recognise who's a boardsie and who isn't?

You walk up to people and ask them "Are you from the internet?"

Monkeyfudge has a beard and I have a handlebar moustache

You won't be able to miss us!

I'll bring a monkey.

• Advertisement

The Agogo wrote: »
    So how do you recognise who's a boardsie and who isn't?

By our avatars....

but seriously i look alot like this bloke.

now that i think about it... i may be doing that very pose when you see me...

I was just thinking, it would be hilarious if you called eachother by your avatars.

My avatar is called Jake the Dog actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ElaElaElano

The voice in my head says 'meeting internerds on Friday the 13th...no', but I'm ignoring him. Going to a gig in Whelan's but we'll pop down when it's over, and will be armed with the craic.

The voice in my head says 'meeting internerds on Friday the 13th...no',

Of course... how did I forget the date... we should all wear hockey masks!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Going to the Mercantile yous lot and your hairy lemons :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Have fun guys

I was just thinking, it would be hilarious if you called eachother by your avatars.

I insist on people calling me The Master when talking to me

Do you also moderate people's conversational topics?

• Advertisement

Do you also moderate people's conversational topics?

Yeah, and I carry yellow and red cards with me if the conversation gets abusive :P

Advertisement