Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The coolest dude in ireland

Options
  • 04-08-2010 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭

I always wondered who the coolest dude in Ireland was, I knew it wasn't me but flicking through YouTube I've discovered who he is. He's a vloger and posts videos on you tube and claims the title "The Coolest Dude in Ireland". Some other attributes you have to be the "Coolest Dude in Ireland" have a cool name like Johnathon Joly and an equally cool accent a bit of a cross of a Dublin, Cork and Cavan.

And he's also the 81 most subscribed you tube channel in Ireland

Anyone hoping to take his title better check out his videos

http://www.youtube.com/user/LeFloofTV

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭aDeener

Dymo wrote: »
    I always wondered who the coolest dude in Ireland was, I knew it wasn't me but flicking through YouTube I've discovered who he is. He's a vloger and posts videos on you tube and claims the title "The Coolest Dude in Ireland". Some other attributes you have to be the "Coolest Dude in Ireland" have a cool name like Johnathon Joly and an equally cool accent a bit of a cross of a Dublin, Cork and Cavan.

does he not know that by claiming to be cool, you automatically become uncool?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭neilthefunkeone

The fact he has a Twitter, Facebook and Youtube.. Well not cool...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Twat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

aDeener wrote: »
    does he not know that by claiming to be cool, you automatically become uncool?

But his mom thinks he's cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

ugh. He might be a nice guy. but his voice is wrecking my head.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

WindSock wrote: »
    But his mom thinks he's cool.
    No she doesn't, she mocks him when his not around and says the only worth he has is the children allowance.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,754 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

His use of the word "dude" has cost him the title in my eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭fakearms123

this might just be me but he looks and sounds like a total fag

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ElaElaElano

Jesus christ, coolest guy in California maybe (well, no). There's nothing Irish about him. And why does he keep doing a 3 year old's voice?

Fúcking vlogs. Worst thing about youtube.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

I wish the dell dude would make a comeback. Now there was one cool dude.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭macgrub

What the **** is up with that twats accent? He sounds like a mix of Dublin, The Bronx and Cavan.
    Anyway, I know he's not a dude, cos if he was near ya in a pub, you would want him to **** off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭Scarydoll

His accent is wreckin me noggin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭fakearms123

plus anyone who walks around with a video camera facing them and talking about absolute shite is what we like to call a plonker, he's an absolute plonker, someone should punch that stupid looking beard off his face!

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Willbbz

Everybody knows HughCooney is Irelands coolest

:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

I'm not an agressive type. But I watched the OP's clip and I want to punch the whiny beardy git in the throat.

He's about as "cool" as the sh!thead we all knew in college who ended up being class rep or student union somethingorother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

Dymo wrote: »

... I have the strangest urge to kill him.

Anyway, he's not Irish enough. He has this slight American twang going on.

Jesus christ, coolest guy in California maybe (well, no). There's nothing Irish about him. And why does he keep doing a 3 year old's voice?

Fúcking vlogs. Worst thing about youtube.

oh right so "vlog" is an actual word now.... here was me thinking it was a typo.

this might just be me but he looks and sounds like a total fag

i assure you, it is not just you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

Sorry, but this guy has already claimed the title of "Coolest Dude in Ireland";

Coolest Dude in Ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Shaytards ripoff................ sooo not cool.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

The coolest dude in Ireland was Phil Lynott / Rory Gallagher.

This guy is just a git. What an annoying Americanised accent he has.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bob the Seducer

I thought we'd resolved this debate a while back...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭changes

He looks about mid twenties.... to have an accent like that i hope he spent the first 15 or 16 years of his life in america.

If thats not the case then he deserves a mention over in one of the things to hate about ireland threads!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭thebigbiffo

3638 knobjockeys in this world

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

actually, there is documented evidence that mild autism can develop a pseudo-american accent. Know of one or two people where this has been the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

I think this lad is a bit of a three quarter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 685 ✭✭✭Carlos_Ray

This is Irelands answer to the "shaytards", the only problem is we never asked for it.

Slightly fat annoying git talking crap into a camera, making stupid noises while he is waiting for another brain fart... going out with a dumb attention whore who is way out of his league in the looks department. Its basically "shaytards" without the kids... oh how original. He's even adopted an american accent. Plank of the highest order.

Wouldn't be surprised if its all a set up and they're not even a real couple.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,322 ✭✭✭mojesius

I got about ten seconds into that OP video and realised I'd made an awful mistake.

Spiderboy wins. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭Scarydoll

WilliamOC wrote: »
    Everybody knows HughCooney is Irelands coolest

:cool:

This is going to haunt me:( What the feck is up with the beans?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,985 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Tom OC and Alison O'Riordan, please meet your new classmate, Jonathan Joly

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement