Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infrastructure Videos

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭Sulmac

All that just to visit Lidl! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭whyulittle

darkman2 wrote: »
    And Galway to Dub

Undertaken about 25 seconds in.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Who ever is driving in the first vid needs to realise what the OVERTAKING lane is used for.
    Im guessing its not you OP?;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Amtmann

Also, the M8 video ends nowhere near Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭Chris_5339762

Sulmac wrote: »
    All that just to visit Lidl! :D

I'm trying to work out why he travels along the N4E through Lucan, travels south to the N7 junction, travels out to Newlands, does a U Turn, travels back in along to the N7 junction and only then goes to Lidl.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭JayeL

I feel high after watching the M8 video! He got off at Mitchelstown, didn't he?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

JayeL wrote: »
    I feel high after watching the M8 video! He got off at Mitchelstown, didn't he?

And off the N7-whatever I think. Only road of that low a grade with occasional passing lanes that I know of!

Advertisement