Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irelands sexiest woman!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭LoanShark

testicle wrote: »
    are you on drugs?

Nope..I just think she is very sexy..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Nadine Coyle for her legs + accent

Grainne Seoige for arse and and tits

Nice combination. If we could only genetically combine the two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Condi wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Her eyes are unreal...saw her at the UCD ball and they are just electric blue. Those photos do not do her eyes justice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Her eyes are unreal...saw her at the UCD ball and they are just electric blue. Those photos do not do her eyes justice

Plus a google search will bring up photos that highlight more than her eyes :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

Georgia Salpa has a serious pair of boobs but really I think thats her appeal. if we are gunna be super critical lets be honest its the first thing we notice on her, she is not particularly hot looking, always thought she has a bit of a horsey head on her.

Una healy is hot, does she not feel a bit silly though shes touching 29 and shes teeny boppin with bandmates who are of the age where its not so embarrassing to do so

I know a bloke from tipp who was with her for a couple of years too, its his claim to fame :D

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Raedwald

Una healy is hot, does she not feel a bit silly though shes touching 29 and shes teeny boppin with bandmates who are of the age where its not so embarrassing to do so

I know a bloke from tipp who was with her for a couple of years too, its his claim to fame :D

Sure she is making a few quid out of it, I wouldn't care if I was her.
    Think the video for Ego where she whips of the jacket is deadly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UqWKSSqyh0

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭thebullkf

sweet lord....

Una's fantastic in that video....

5 mins and she'd have a face like a painters radio:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

Georgia Salpa has a serious pair of boobs but really I think thats her appeal. if we are gunna be super critical lets be honest its the first thing we notice on her, she is not particularly hot looking, always thought she has a bit of a horsey head on her.

THere's more than boobs!? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭Pittens

she [FAS girl] is well overrated but thats only my opinion

You sir, are not a fan of the titties.

For shame.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

just a skinny bird in underwear. nothing special really.

ah, to be fair, the VAST majority of birds on here are that

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Una Healy *Rubs Tights*

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Hackysack

I've only read page 1, but I would like to stress that if anyone suggests Glenda Gilson is a runner for this title - I will plan to end them.

Hackysack wrote: »
    I've only read page 1, but I would like to stress that if anyone suggests Glenda Gilson is a runner for this title - I will plan to end them.

http://img478.imageshack.us/img478/489/lil0194ama4.jpg

Well you're going to have to start planning mate, because I'd die with a 38" smile if she was on top.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Hackysack

Have you not seen those mutant eyebrows!

And admittedly she looks well there, but she doesn't look that well on a day to day basis. What made her more unbearable is that a summer or two ago, she was in every paper, every day for absolutely no reason!!!

There are much more attractive women out there than her.

Have you not seen those mutant eyebrows!

There's nothing that can't be solved with two brown paper bags. One for her and one for you just in case hers comes off.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭civildefence

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

I'm with ye. I'll defend all sorts, but tango women with heads like men is a mutation too far for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Nodin wrote: »
    I'm with ye. I'll defend all sorts, but tango women with heads like men is a mutation too far for me.

Yeah when you see her picture you have to ask....Glen or Glenda?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,667 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

She looks like a transvestite

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

She is attractive but she scares me in a school teacher sort of way

Thats the best thing about her! Grainne...........emmmmmmm. Id just keep her chained to the leaba for easy access.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Agricola wrote: »
    Thats the best thing about her! Grainne...........emmmmmmm. Id just keep her chained to the leaba for easy access.

Lol...Grainne has the glint in her eye that suggests she'd tie YOU to the leaba for easy access. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

Lol...Grainne has the glint in her eye that suggests she'd tie YOU to the leaba for easy access. :)

Thanks. I was hoping for a just a quick browse on boards before bed. Now you've gone and made me open another tab from which Ill be clicking onto my "special" bookmark :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

That's an awful photo of her. She looks anorexic.

Although it does make her boobs look bigger

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

That's an awful photo of her. She looks anorexic.

Although it does make her boobs look bigger

Jesus, she looks like something from schindlers list.
    In fact, I'd have taken her name of the list and sent her to the chambers!
    She can look well, i'll grant you, hardly Irelands sexiest or anything close, but OK, but that must be the worst picture of her ever taken!

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Shakeandbake!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,895 ✭✭✭furiousox

Met 'The Gilson' once at the Cantona film premiere in Smithfield and she was friendly enough.
    I was waiting to get a shirt signed by Eric (which he did) and she was interviewing him for xpose.
    Had a quick chat and she posed for a pic with me...she's taaall! :eek:

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

And admittedly she looks well there.

errm no she doesnt, she still looks like a horse no matter how much make up, photoshopping and whatever else they can throw at her.

speaking of horses, here's a dark one..underrated imo

http://www.showbiz.ie/photos/2008-11-collette-fitzpatrick.jpg

CPL 593H

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement