Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great After-timing Thread (screenshots req'd)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭scopper

Verance wrote: »
    Not the biggest fan of this thread sometimes, but ooooh yeeeeeeeeeeeees! :D

The €2.53 was refunded on Pastoral Player as well ;)

Nice! I'd say your heart was racing never mind the horses biggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Verance

Thanks lads!
    robbie1977 wrote: »
    well done verance very nice win.

did u get a tip for trafic guard or just fancy it ?
    Just fancied it, looked to have a great chance on its old form, easy to say that now though :D
    scopper wrote: »
    Nice! I'd say your heart was racing never mind the horses :D
    Haven't seen any of the races yet! Just home from work and got a lovely surprise, heart would be gone otherwise!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

I expect this to be busy tonight :D

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭supremenovice

Deadly

122266.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 15,135 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

293j4ls.jpg

I won again :o.
    Couldn't believe we were such a good price. We were missing players but Dundalk haven't exactly been good recently.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

supremenovice, do you do the PP lotto regularly?

Maybe I'm blind...but.

How did you get the 38/1 price for No.11?
    All I see is 6/1 for getting 1 number.

I'm probably asking a stupid question. I've never done the lotto online before.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,981 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    Maybe I'm blind...but.

How did you get the 38/1 price for No.11?
    All I see is 6/1 for getting 1 number.

I'm probably asking a stupid question. I've never done the lotto online before.

I think it's the bonus ball.

mike65 wrote: »
    supremenovice, do you do the PP lotto regularly?

Do it most weeks.
    Used to do one number from six at 6/1 but I switched to picking the bonus at 38/1. Im doing well off it so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

Do it most weeks.
    Used to do one number from six at 6/1 but I switched to picking the bonus at 38/1. Im doing well off it so far.

Well done :)

Do you look at stats or just pick at random?

• Advertisement

Well done :)

Do you look at stats or just pick at random?

A mixture of stats and perseverance.
    I usually pick the coldest ball (longest streak of not appearing as the bnus) and stick with it. Have a look at page 4 & 5 of this thread - youll see Ive been doing well of late.

If youre interested - the coldest ball right now is 29!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭dan de man

been on holidays from work this week and gone a bit mad with the betting,below are my winners from the last few days.

after all that i am up just over 2,700,not complaining but i had a lot of bad losers aswell :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

supremenovice, thats a handy enough return for two or so bets a week, I think I'll give a go for a while.

edit - I just had a skip through the last 30 results, it appears that the bonus ball seems to like the 40somthing numbers - 15 of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭TheHopeful

Up and down wkend for me, lost a lot on kerry but the golf turned it round. Had 300 on molinari at 6/1 aswel so +1000 on the fisher bet really.

I would never, ever have the balls to bet anything more than maybe €50. Even if I had €100's in my account.

Fair f**ks to ya mate. Nice wins.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Cavehill Red

Got on Appleby to win at the 14th @ 7/2. Not much on it but to be honest I wouldn't have minded losing it when he hit 59. That was reward in itself.
    Would have taken a mighty round to beat him and Overton didn't have it in him in the end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭dan de man

TheHopeful wrote: »
    Up and down wkend for me, lost a lot on kerry but the golf turned it round. Had 300 on molinari at 6/1 aswel so +1000 on the fisher bet really.

and ill bet u golf was never so exciting:D,nice bets lad,thats the way to do it,you have to speculate to accumalate i say,the size of the stake never bothers me if i fancy something strongly enough

mike65 wrote: »
    supremenovice, thats a handy enough return for two or so bets a week, I think I'll give a go for a while.

Perseverance is key - pick a number and stick with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 53,758 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Betting in Running Liverpool v FK Rabotnicki
    05-08-2010 19:45
    First Goalscorer
    D N'Gog @ 5/2

Win
    Single: D N'Gog @ 5/2
    1 line at €50.00 per line
    Total stake for this bet: €50.00
    Potential returns: €175.00

nice one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

This is a long aftertime (back in February! :o ), but I wanted to post them up because I was so proud of them. Put them on moments before the game started, and they were my first ever online bets with what was left in a very empty student bank account. There were no Tesco Value products bought that week let me tell you! :)

28b76lk.jpg
    2lbc8l5.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

92112984.png

Decent day on the horses.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭noelpat

Hardly Big winnings but they all count :D

Play up, Pompey!
    (By way of explanation, the second last bet is my hedge to lock in profit and the last one an out-and-out punt on the hope that the game would open up rather than close down in the second half. Oh, and there's an ongoing tennis bet in there but rain stopped play.)
    The two different odds for ht/ft are due to me lumping in on a Pompey first half result a minute before they got their second. Same craic with the 45 minute odds.
    pompeybets.jpg

Edit: Oh, Youzhny won in the tennis too!

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭jamesie_boy

When Hungary went into the lead thanks to England's own goal (which didn't even cross the line) I thought the bet was lost. Gerrard saved the day though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

43708822.png

€210.83 in profit there and Shels beat 2nd placed Monaghan, who the fcuk said Friday the 13th is bad luck!:D

great day

wow.png

wow2.png

win.png

Academica @ 6/4 (Win) was fair fluky

Five minutes to go in the Allsvenskan game, and it was a bore all draw. A minute later, and I was up 280 quid (another 25 at 15/8 at another account not listed below)!
    The rest of the day been going pretty well too!

somerandombets.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

Following some good advice in this thread myself and the GF have been doing the PP Bonus Ball bet

Tonight she won after 3 goes
    PP2.jpg

The bitch :p

Advertisement