Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Peter f**k*** Barlow

• 15-06-2010 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭

What does Leanne see in him??!!! He's a horrible, horrible person:mad:! He treated her like crap from the beginnning through the drinking binges etc and now he's accusing her of all sorts with Nick. He's a jealous a-hole:mad:. There's nothing even remotely attractive about him in looks or personality. He skulks around with his greasy hair and having incredibly boring conversations with everyone. I can't stand him!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭lmahoney79

agreed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

i wouldn't have a go at the ACTOR over his or her appearance however i am inclined to agree that hes a fukin mug ;o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

mrDerek wrote: »
    i wouldn't have a go at the ACTOR over his or her appearance however i am inclined to agree that hes a fukin mug ;o
    I wasn't judging him on his actual features...it's not what he looks like physically really it's the way he skulks about the place or something. He just looks shifty. If he was playing a different role, I'm sure I'd think he was the bees knees:). From the time when he was messing Shelley about 'til now, he always seems to be acting like a total knob.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Ann22 wrote: »
    he always seems to be acting like a total knob.

much like Nick. Leanne picks the good ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

I agree, he's happy to see 20 or more people out of a job just because Nick is involved.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭nolo1

I agree. He's one of the most annoying spineless characters on Corrie. Looks like they're only trying out story-lines on his character - trying to find one that fits.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Cris Jones

What does Leanne see in him??!!!

What does he see in her!
    That is what you should be saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Cris Jones wrote: »
    What does he see in her!
    That is what you should be saying.

She doesn't annoy me as much. In saying that, she's undergone so many personality transformations it's ridiculous.. From a flirty hussy, to a nice girl, to a bitchy arrogant prostitute to a nice girl again..Odd too the way her eyes go in opposite directions when she gets upset.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Sids Not

,..Odd too the way her eyes go in opposite directions when she gets upset.:confused:

Thats her split-personality ....:)

Advertisement