Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long ..........

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

What do you mean how long to put them together?

It all depends on how good / fast you can edit.

If you mean rendering, it should take about 2 hours

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Tallon wrote: »
    What do you mean how long to put them together?

It all depends on how good / fast you can edit.

If you mean rendering, it should take about 2 hours

Not rendering, just to put all the clips together, just wondering am i spending too much time on it.

Shammy wrote: »
    Not rendering, just to put all the clips together, just wondering am i spending too much time on it.

It depends, it's pretty much instant to import them but the splitting can be a bit tedious.

How long did you / are you spending on them?

It depends, it's pretty much instant to import them but the splitting can be a bit tedious.

How long did you / are you spending on them?

No problems with the importing , but the splitting took me over 2 hours .Rendering took just under an hour.

No problems with the importing , but the splitting took me over 2 hours .Rendering took just under an hour.
    You'll get faster at it.. 2 hours is fine though because it flows pretty well

• Advertisement

On a side note Shammy, switch to tactical setup & learn to drop shot. You will see the benifit

On a side note Shammy, switch to tactical setup & learn to drop shot. You will see the benifit

I used to do it for the first couple of months , think i switched back to the normal mode on a private ,tac knife game and never bothered switching back.

I already use the ump and you want me to drop shot as well :D

I already use the ump and you want me to drop shot as well :D

Not even drop shotting, like when your reloading and stuf you tend to stand out in the open. if you were to drop down you could be protected by a wall or car or whatever

Not even drop shotting, like when your reloading and stuf you tend to stand out in the open. if you were to drop down you could be protected by a wall or car or whatever

Very true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

As I always say: "Once you go tac, you never go back."

And it's very true, I use the tactical setup along with the tactical knife, and I have no delay when tipping the O button. I love it.

Advertisement