Advertisement
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

Hai Galway gamers..

Comments



  • You'd probably get more notice if you placed it in the Lan Parties forum.

    Also if you are serious about getting the LAN's going then hit up Squareeyes, Wired et al for some awareness of your cause.

    Best of luck.




  • Doodee wrote: »
    You'd probably get more notice if you placed it in the Lan Parties forum.

    Also if you are serious about getting the LAN's going then hit up Squareeyes, Wired et al for some awareness of your cause.

    Best of luck.


    Hiya hun! Will do, also have permission to stick it in the gaming section aswell thanks to a certain mod so happy days!

    Funny you mention that we have our first meet there on Sat! Just a lil break the ice mini LAN. Join us if you're not too busy. :)
    Thanks!




  • Flojo wrote: »
    Hiya hun! Will do, also have permission to stick it in the gaming section aswell thanks to a certain mod so happy days!

    Funny you mention that we have our first meet there on Sat! Just a lil break the ice mini LAN. Join us if you're not too busy. :)
    Thanks!


    I'm afraid I emigrated to Dublin quite some time ago so won't be around for it, thanks for the offer though.

    If you do get the larger numbers interested and decide to run a BYOPC LAN then give us a shout. We still have all the GalwayLAN kit sitting in storage, it only gets used nowadays for the Lanparty.ie lans when they happen.




  • Doodee wrote: »
    I'm afraid I emigrated to Dublin quite some time ago so won't be around for it, thanks for the offer though.

    If you do get the larger numbers interested and decide to run a BYOPC LAN then give us a shout. We still have all the GalwayLAN kit sitting in storage, it only gets used nowadays for the Lanparty.ie lans when they happen.

    Aw ok! :)

    We have 42 members so far and there has been talking of joining up with Nuig Compsoc and 091labs hackerspace for a few LANs over the summer!mSo fingers crossed that it will all go well.
    Thank you so much for the offer of the LAN kit. How much would it be to rent it for one night? :)




  • Flojo wrote: »
    Aw ok! :)

    We have 42 members so far and there has been talking of joining up with Nuig Compsoc and 091labs hackerspace for a few LANs over the summer!mSo fingers crossed that it will all go well.
    Thank you so much for the offer of the LAN kit. How much would it be to rent it for one night? :)

    Heh, We wouldn't charge the Galway gaming scene for use of the kit. More than likely one or more of the admins would head along for the night, schedules permitting.


  • Advertisement


  • totally, once the gear isn't kicked about and mistreated naturally :)

    Keep the kegs away from the servers.




  • Doodee wrote: »
    Heh, We wouldn't charge the Galway gaming scene for use of the kit. More than likely one or more of the admins would head along for the night, schedules permitting.

    Aww wow thats so sound of you guys! Cheers

    po0k wrote: »
    totally, once the gear isn't kicked about and mistreated naturally

    Keep the kegs away from the servers.


    They would get kicked about over my dead body hehe! No the guys I've meet so far from the group aren't wild animals they would respect your property :)




  • Haha I lol'd! :D




  • Doodee wrote: »
    Heh, We wouldn't charge the Galway gaming scene for use of the kit. More than likely one or more of the admins would head along for the night, schedules permitting.


    Flojo there only being nice cause you have the bewbs! :)


  • Advertisement


  • Columc wrote: »
    Flojo there only being nice cause you have the bewbs! :)


    Cookies are more important, you should know this Colum!!




  • http://galway-gamer-group.socialgo.com/

    Our new website.


    GGG is access code.




  • Columc wrote: »
    Flojo there only being nice cause you have the bewbs! :)



Advertisement