Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FE1 Manuals

• 05-06-2010 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi guys,

startin FE1s in september. not sure if it is a good idea but, by looking at timetable gonna try tort, contract, equity and property first i think.

Is there anyone willing to sell these manuals, recent enough preferably- griffith or independant, not sure which are better, anyone?!

Would be bonus if papers were included,

cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 lawyer?

Have most recent Griffith Contract manual for sale, available to best offer, bidding starts at €50!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 denisef

I have Tort, Property and EU manuals for sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 OJS

I have Contract, Criminal and Equity Summer 09 from independent colleges with exam papers...50 euro each or 150 the lot...pm if interested! located in dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 cocopopp

I would kindly ask you to reconsider pursuing a career as a solicitor and if your really serious about it to go to court and to see what the job actually entails,aint what it is on the TV fo sho! I wish I didnt start the whole,long road down this over rated profession.My advice would be to research all of your options as a postgrad.The legal world is redundant in every sense of the word....blah!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 chris.o

I have Contract and Property from Independent from winter 2009 with no marks whatsoever including the examiners reports and past exam papers booklets for 50 euros each if you are interested.

:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ciara86

chris.o wrote: »
    I have Contract and Property from Independent from winter 2009 with no marks whatsoever including the examiners reports and past exam papers booklets for 50 euros each if you are interested.

Hi Chris,

I was wondering whether you still had the manuals for sale? I'm very interested in buying them if you do!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 fe12010

FE1 MANUALS FOR SALE IN FOLLOWING SUBJECTS;

CONTRACT 2009
    EQUITY 2009
    CRIMINAL 2009 and 2010
    PROPERTY 2009
    COMPANY 2009
    TORT 2008
    CONSTITUTIONAL 2008

PRICE IS €45 - €50 ono
    ALL ARE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION
    IM IN DUBLIN, PM ME IF INTERESTED

CHEERS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ciara86

fe12010 wrote: »

CONTRACT 2009
    EQUITY 2009
    CRIMINAL 2009 and 2010
    PROPERTY 2009
    COMPANY 2009
    TORT 2008
    CONSTITUTIONAL 2008

PRICE IS €45 - €50 ono

CHEERS!

I'm very interested in the Criminal 2010 manual which I would happily pay up to €60 for or €50 for 2009?

ciara86 wrote: »
    I'm very interested in the Criminal 2010 manual which I would happily pay up to €60 for or €50 for 2009?

I mailed u there

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

guy i know that the forum is relevent but in site sales isnt really allowed, adverts or pm for any more...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 Lorraine_ie

hi im looking for tort and property 2009/10 if anyone has them

• Registered Users Posts: 16 COH1234

Hi Do you still have the contract manual for sale?

Thanks
    Claire

• Registered Users Posts: 16 liam2716

still available?? could i ask what ear they are? and what college?? any other info??

ciara86 wrote: »
    Hi Chris,

I was wondering whether you still had the manuals for sale? I'm very interested in buying them if you do!
    i know its a late response, but are they still available?? thanks

i know im late replying,, but any chance tehse are still available? price is fine, woul dlike to buy four. thanks

Hi

I was wondering if the property and equity manuals were still available?

Thanks
    Claire

• Registered Users Posts: 13 OJS

Contract and criminal summer 2009 manuals for sale plus exam papers and grids for sept 2010! 50 euro each pm if interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Brian010

Independent Colleges manuals for sale

Law of Contract Winter 2008/2009 €40
    Constitutional Law Winter 2008/2009 €40
    Criminal Law Summer 2008 €40
    Equity Summer 2008 €40
    Property Law Summer 2008 (includes Reform Bill proposals) €25

Contract Law Summer 2009 (photocopied and bound) €20
    Criminal Law Summer 2009 (photocopied and bound) €20

Based in Dublin - can post also.

PM me for more details.

chris.o wrote: »

HI Chris , are these still available? very interested. Appreciated :)

hi, any chance you have

tort, contarct, property and equit from independent colleges available, thanks :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Paulywalnuts

COH1234 wrote: »
    Hi Do you still have the contract manual for sale?

Thanks
    Claire

Hi claire,most recent contract manual from Griffith with past papers & suggested solutions,70 euro, Pm if interested,I'm in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sd101

i know im late replying but i would be interested in the criminal and contract 09 manuals, any chance they are still available?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Paulywalnuts

Most recent contract manual & past papers with some solutions,70eur,someone else onto me about them also but haven't heard anything in two days so if you want them,their yours.I'm in Dublin.pm with details.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Liverpoollad

Unopened Independent Colleges FE1 manuals, summer 2010, exam papers and exam reports for sale, in Company, Equity and Tort. 70 euro each or 200 euro for the lot. All in perfect condition. Also have Companies Acts 1963-2009 Student edition for sale. private message me if interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 wigD

Hi Denise,

I am very interested in purchasing the Property manual and possibly the EU manual if another seller falls through. Are they still available?

Many thanks,

Debra
    denisef wrote: »
    I have Tort, Property and EU manuals for sale.

Contract 2009 in excellent condition €40 o.n.o

Tort 2008 never written on €30 - €35 o.n.o.

PM me if interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 sickofstudy10

fe12010 wrote: »

CONTRACT 2009
    EQUITY 2009
    CRIMINAL 2009 and 2010
    PROPERTY 2009
    COMPANY 2009
    TORT 2008
    CONSTITUTIONAL 2008

PRICE IS €45 - €50 ono

CHEERS!

I would be very intersted in contract, company and tort if you have them left, would pay 50/60 euro no problem..

Hiya would be interested in equity and contract if still available? Would you be able to post as Im in NI? I can pay extra for postage

Thanks
    Claire

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Niamh14

Hi,

I have the following Independent Colleges Fe1 manuals for sale:

1) Contract Law Winter 09/10
    2) Equity Summer 2009
    3) Criminal Law Winter 08/09

All come with past exam papers and extra notes.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 sickofstudy10

Niamh14 wrote: »
    Hi,

I have the following Independent Colleges Fe1 manuals for sale:

1) Contract Law Winter 09/10
    2) Equity Summer 2009
    3) Criminal Law Winter 08/09

All come with past exam papers and extra notes.

Thanks
    Hi Niamh,
    would be very intersted in contract and equity if still available, will pay whatever requested! thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement