Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Stefan De Gillian

• 12-06-2010 9:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭

Has anyone been to see Stefan De Gillian at all? There's a psychic fair on near me next weekend and he's going to be there. I've heard that he's supposed to be good, but would like some info before I decide whether to go or not. TIA :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Crafty-Chel

i know its too late telling you this now but stefan is excellent... went to him a few weeks ago.. he's 100% with everything he says... he's based in mullingar..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭BeatNikDub

He is fantastic

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭DAWNRISER

Posted Removed

dawnriser, he had said that he has worked at other jobs, he doesnt claim to be doin this all his life... im only starting out now and im 24... i worked in a pub before and was always told by my boss that i had the gift of the gab, does that mean that im physic abilities are fake also....

and also if he were a fake and a con man,why does he ask you back for follow up readings for free, he told me i need to go back to him 2 or 3 times NO CHARGE, doesnt sound like a conman to me......

and also most physic's only do half hour/hour readings and there sumit like 60 quid, he spent over 2HOURS with me and only charge 40...

maybe you should be posting in the skeptic's corner...

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭DAWNRISER

Sorry if I offended anyone. Just my personal opinion. I probably shouldn't have opened my mouth as I'm probably Too close.
    Again. Apologies.

• Advertisement

RhubarbCrumble was looking for the opinion of someone who had been to him, not the opinion of someone who just doesnt like him because he used to sell roses...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 windsor

do u have a number and address for him please thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭snowy2008

is this guy really good? im in a bit of bother at the moment and need to see if im going to get it sorted so looking for a guide....does he have a waiting list? is he in dublin>

Yea he's really good, hes really helped me sort alot of stuff out in my life, he's in mullingar..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 marmalade and jam

Just had to post on this.. Went along with a friend to stefan very recently. i was a sceptic about psychics etc. but have to hand it to him, he frightened the life out of me with very specific things he said that were absolutlely impossible to guess or solicit from me without me realising.. I don't know exactly what it is, but stefan has a gift.. It was a very enjoyable experience hearing what he had to say and id recommend him to anyone. My friend also found it very good and we will both be going back for our free follow up reading with him

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭snowy2008

do you have to wait long for an appointment? its just i went to a medium/psychic before and he really upset me about something he said about someone that died recently and my partner says no more trips to mediums coz i might get upset but i want to try again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 marmalade and jam

We only had to wait 3 days to see him.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Ruthie-Roux

I`ve been thinking of having a reading with this guy as I`ve heard some good things about him. I was wondering what people thought and if others have had good experiences with him, specifically, how is he with the future as opposed to the past? Some psychics seem to pick up on a lot of things which have already happened which of course is great but I have a few specific questions I would like answered for the future.
    Any experiences with him ?

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Threads merged.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 crystals

Has anyone been to see Stefan De Gillian at all? There's a psychic fair on near me next weekend and he's going to be there. I've heard that he's supposed to be good, but would like some info before I decide whether to go or not. TIA :)
    yes its in the bloomsfield hotel on the 7th nov
    i think there is around 16 readers going to be there.
    i look on the web site.
    www.holisticfairsireland.com

• Registered Users Posts: 8 ronvos

hi , i have uploaded a website for stefan as he has changed my life with his healing.

<snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭King Mallie

I seen him at a fair in Athlone and personally found him rubbish and he told me come back to him in two months for a free call back. Byt everytime i rang he was supposedly busy.

That's my oponion but other people might find him good but not for me..

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sarah201281

can anybody give me stefan de gillians number please he sounds brill and i am looking for a medium/phycic :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sarah201281

could any body pm me details of stefan de gillian reli wanna see him ..phone number would be great :D

• Registered Users Posts: 35 miss sugarray

I seen him at a fair in Athlone and personally found him rubbish and he told me come back to him in two months for a free call back. Byt everytime i rang he was supposedly busy.

That's my oponion but other people might find him good but not for me..

I found him to ask loads of questions and it was very embarrassing with long silences as i wasn't going to help him, I don't mind telling them what part of my life needs calcification on but thats it , :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 absolutefaith

Hi all who reads this,
    I have just had a reading / healing session with Stefan De Gillan Aug 2012 at Danny Byrnes pub Mullingar. Stefan told me he healed my lower back and continued talking of things i wasnt really bothered about (or so i felt). However at the end of my reading i was disappointed and felt i got nothing. Having voiced my uncertainty to stefan He told me it would take a few days to feel the benefits.
    It was the very next morning and the morning after that and every morning since the day i met stefan i have woken up pain free. I havent had 2 weeks pain free mornings in many years. I cannot tell you what stefan done , except without shadow of a doubt Stefan Healed my lower back. I also did absorb some of the advice on taking care of myself & i feel the benefits also. I felt so much more energy its had a great impact in my life. Stefan did tell me he worked very different to what other card readers do & nothing could have prepared me for how different his work is but i'm very grateful for how stefan has changed my life in the past few weeks. God Bless you Stefan you certainly have a gift. :D absolutefaith

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Ann Clinton

I recently visited Stefan and I have to say it was a wonderful experience. I had several issues I wanted to speak about and he picked up on these immediately and gave me sound advice. I couldn't recommend him more highly. He is very committed to his work and really gives you time. I saw him at 1 and was leaving his company at 3.30. He also did healing on my shoulder and I can't believe how improved it is. I would caution anyone visiting Stephan for fun to think seriously as he is so committed and in tune with you. He is such a spiritual person and takes his work very seriously. I felt so much better after speaking with Stephan and it was like a load lifting off my shoulders. I am looking forward to the follow up in a few weeks time. This man is not in this for the money. I can vouch for this. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Barthlandy

Could anyone direct me where to get Stefan's details so I could arrange a session?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 73 ✭✭James DD

Barthlandy wrote: »
    Could anyone direct me where to get Stefan's details so I could arrange a session?
    read the other posts
    found him to guess

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Kaleidoscope1

I think Stefan has genuine psychic ability. I went to him a number of years ago at a psychic fair in Navan and was amazed at two specific things he told me which were 100% accurate. It doesn't really matter re the content, but I'll mention it anyway to show how specific he was. He told me that my mother (who had passed away) was laughing at a funny incident that had happened that morning in our kitchen - I happened to be home visiting my father for a couple of days and that morning we had a bit of a funny incident in the kitchen re his attempts at catching mice! He (Stefan) also said that my mother was telling him something about a dog and he demonstrated with his hands that it was all itchy down its front. (Our family dog had mange at the time and we were to-ing and fro-ing to the vet trying to get it cleared up.) I can't remember what else he told me because I didn't write it down and maybe because I was being skeptical, but those two things stood out for me because they were so spot-on. (Just noticing now that both incidents related to animals...Hmm....)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 ronvos

Stefan is a good friend of me. he has done some amazing things. I also assited him once in a house cleansng which was an amazing experience.

he will be doing readings in sligo next month if anyone is interested.

thank you

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 73 ✭✭James DD

ronvos wrote: »
    Stefan is a good friend of me. he has done some amazing things. I also assited him once in a house cleansng which was an amazing experience.

he will be doing readings in sligo next month if anyone is interested.

thank you
    found him useless, and asked so many questions I was embarrassed

• Registered Users Posts: 2 tracy dodd

Hi im looking to get a reading off Stefan de Gillian does anyone have a contact number for him,or does anyone know of a very good medium

• Registered Users Posts: 2 tracy dodd

Hi I would like to get a reading from Stefan de Gillian does anyone have a contact number for him.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭D.Campbell

tracy dodd wrote: »
    Hi I would like to get a reading from Stefan de Gillian does anyone have a contact number for him.

Thanks
    forgive me if I sound a bit strange here but why are the positive comments one hit wonders.

Advertisement