Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account suspended

Options
  • 19-06-2010 5:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭

I registered on paddypower.com, deposited some money from my paypal account and attempted to make my first bet. It seemed to fail and I got an error message. So I logged out and logged back in again to the message "Your account has been suspended".

The fcuk?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭myflipflops

You probably didn't meet the security reuirements and need to send ID to verify the account.

Ask them about it, not much we can do.

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Verance

Go to live help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

not much we can do.

you mean this forum isn't Paddy Power's help line? :confused:

Then why would people be asking on here instead of PP?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭Bob_Harris

Well I sent an email but because of the flakey website I couldn't tell if the form had submitted or not.

I rang them in the end (terrible that you have to ring people in this day and age :pac:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭swimfast

howd you get on with that my accounts also been suspended

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,878 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

Old thread and the guy has been banned. You won't find him helping you any time soon I would say. Just ring them like he did and hope for the best.

Advertisement