Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

History

Options
  • 15-06-2010 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

I have one essay learnt atm and gonna start the rest now...have 2 bottles of boost in hand to help me stay awake.
    i was wondering what essays to learn. i no church state relations germany/italy but for irish i was thinking just to learn congress but might learn rising instead or Cng . which would be the safest bet ?
    nd for usa i was just gonna learn vietnam
    so thats 3 essays for all topics...am i f*cked?
    if so what you recomend?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

xbox360MAD wrote: »
    I have one essay learnt atm and gonna start the rest now...have 2 bottles of boost in hand to help me stay awake.
    i was wondering what essays to learn. i no church state relations germany/italy but for irish i was thinking just to learn congress but might learn rising instead or Cng . which would be the safest bet ?
    nd for usa i was just gonna learn vietnam
    so thats 3 essays for all topics...am i f*cked?
    if so what you recomend?

Church state relations is a good start! I think for Irish do Ireland in WW2 (Belfast Blitz and all), and then Vietnam and Moon Landing if you have time.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 xbox360MAD

yeah but i dont have an essay on belfast.
    i got a load of essays of some ppl from the institute
    like A1 standered and dont have time to write an essay on something else
    what ya think would be safer to learn
    congress
    Cng
    Why rising failed
    thanks for the help

It's a tough one... CnG I think! It came up 2 years ago and 2 years before that so could be a pattern. Good luck! Try to get some sleep!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 xbox360MAD

hopefully it is a pattern, but i got f*cked on english with a "pattern"
    stood up by that boland one hahaha
    thanks for your help :)
    sleep pffft, be asleep at 5 wake up at 10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Tony1130

you should sleep at 3.30 up at 8.30 idk about u but after 30 min relaxation time i got a lot more done in the morning

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭!!!

Apparently a good essay for the doomed history student to learn is the "how far technology has come" one??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭fireflys

french and especially history today will be the final nails in my leaving cert coffin...

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Ditzie

im dreading something i dont know coming up! does anyone know about length? like whats the minimum i could write and still get good marks?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

I'm going leaving my essays in the toilets. Some pretty epic advice on the other thread about ways of cheating. Also have all my messages saved on my phone. PM me your mobile number and I'll forward the messages.

Just kidding, I'm screwed today.
    Had I put in a bit of work, i may not be regretting it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭LovexxLife

Im good gor D&D well i hope got hitlers foreign poilcy and jarrow marches and a wee bit very little on stalins domestic policy.
    For Ireland i know education, strike and lock out and a bit of redmond.
    Im dodgy on my europe tho, causes of ww1 but dont know whether to do bismarck or wilhelm the 2nd!:confused:

And for the long Docs Q im going over that soon

• Advertisement

Bloody hell I think I'm gonna get sick. If Germany/Britain/Italy doesn't come up.... I don't know...... I just don't know.. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭pbowenroe

Does anybody know what kind of question could come up on Vietnam?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Mweelrea

pbowenroe wrote: »

Go over Lyndon Johnson and Vietnam, my history teacher reckons thats a good bet

pbowenroe wrote: »

Maybe why wasn't it won? Or why and how did USA withdraw?

commmme ooonnnn church-state relations!

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭pbowenroe

zam wrote: »
    Maybe why wasn't it won? Or why and how did USA withdraw?

commmme ooonnnn church-state relations!

Amen to that brother.

Advertisement