Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

account transfer issues

Options
  • 13-06-2010 10:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

hi guys,

got a new 250gb slim there today and have tried to reconnect my old psn account. however, i cannot seem to remember the sign-in id or password, i also cant check them on the old ps3 because it wont turn on (ylod.)
    ive tried every combo of emails and passes i can think of and none seem to work?! any idea how to sort this out? i know my username so is there any way i can prove to sony that i am the owner of the account? i will be devastated if i lose the account over such a trivial thing!
    thanks a load,
    Paul.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

try the emails you know on the playstation site and use the recover password. If the email is the correct one youll get the password or a new emailed onto you. http://ie.playstation.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

tonydude wrote: »
    try the emails you know on the playstation site and use the recover password. If the email is the correct one youll get the password or a new emailed onto you. http://ie.playstation.com/

Shite! Im in the same boat, only I like a eejit I didnt enter my DOB properly so now I cant reset my password. I think its time for a new account :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,277 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

paul325 wrote: »
    hi guys,

got a new 250gb slim there today and have tried to reconnect my old psn account. however, i cannot seem to remember the sign-in id or password, i also cant check them on the old ps3 because it wont turn on (ylod.)
    ive tried every combo of emails and passes i can think of and none seem to work?! any idea how to sort this out? i know my username so is there any way i can prove to sony that i am the owner of the account? i will be devastated if i lose the account over such a trivial thing!
    thanks a load,
    Paul.

Contact info. for Sony, might be able to help you:
    PlayStation Careline: 0818365065 (National Rate)
    E-mail: support@ie.playstation.com

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭Yellowledbetter

Yeah give the helpline a buzz,they talked me through it when the same thing happened to me

• Registered Users Posts: 32 eclipse05

Not good situation :(

If you will want to put hdd from old PS3 to your new one it will be formatted anyway :mad:

Stupid Sony's ideas!

Sorry man! All trophies... everything from PSS lost...?

Try to contact them... :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement