Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things I hate about the supermarket

Options
  • 13-06-2010 1:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭

I fcuking hate:

.The frustrated bitchs that run around through the aisles

.The fcukers that stand behind you when you are looking deciding which item you are going to get

.The ignorant gob****es that barge down infront of you and gawk at stuff that they don't even want, I feel like kneeing them in the head

.People that leave their trolley in the middle of floor and walk off, I feel like swinging the trolley 360 degrees and smashing it off their back

.Bag packers, I would love to put a plastic bag over their face until they gasp for air,ripping holes in the bag where their eyes are,thus letting them get O2 and also making their eyes water.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

R&R tbh. But I agree with all of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

Chewbacca. wrote: »
    Bag packers

This. Always for some charity that I have never heard of or a local GAA club that I have no interest in supporting. I can pack my own bags quicker and more efficiently.

Plus ppl taking forever to pack their bags and holding the queue up.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

worst thread ever

going to the supermarket is merely my cover for going out MILF hunting

but yeah bag packers are the work of the divil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

OP shop online. Actually don't mix with the general population. Ever. That might sort you out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

I hate old hags standing in the isle blocking up the whole place just to talk to each other and don't move out of your way.

Yes i have physically pushed one of those hags out of the way before simply because she was being a stupid stuck up ignorant cow !

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

people who just stop dead in the middle of the isle, and those who park up their shopping trolleys right if front of the shelf you want to have a gossip

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Columbia

Even if it's late at night with the store half empty, there will always be someone standing in front of the item I need.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Chewbacca.

Absurdum wrote: »

going to the supermarket is merely my cover for going out MILF hunting
    Thats one of the few attractions of going to the supermarket

chin_grin wrote: »
    OP shop online. Actually don't mix with the general population. Ever. That might sort you out.

You must be one of them

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

Hate the ****ers walking down an aisle and suddenly turn around with their trolley and hitting me with it. No observation and checking around them first for other shoppers, just turn it around and hits me. Ignorant. How did they get there and how are they getting their shopping home? I hope they're not the ones driving.

Hate the ****ers walking down an aisle and suddenly turn around with their trolley and hitting me with it. No observation and checking around them first for other shoppers, just turn it around and hits me. Ignorant. How did they get there and how are they getting their shopping home? I hope they're not the ones driving.

who the **** gave them a driving licence is what I wanna know

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

.The fcukers that stand behind you when you are looking deciding which item you are going to get

I hate people who stand in front of me when I'm trying to look for something.

Say, biscuits. I know I want a box of Jaffa Cakes but some ignorant twát has to stand in front of the whole biscuit section with his wife perusing all the different types, having a chat about what they should get while I'm stood behind for 10 minutes waiting.

brummytom wrote: »
    I hate people who stand in front of me when I'm trying to look for something.

You shouldn't look for your willy until there is a free space at the urinal

• Registered Users Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭sponsoredwalk

I'm all lost in the supermarket :(
    I can no longer shop happily
    I came in here for that special offer :o
    A guaranteed personality :cool:

I wasn't born so much as I fell out
    Nobody seemed to notice me :o
    We had a hedge back home in the suburbs
    Over which I never could see :P

I heard the people who lived on the ceiling
    Scream and fight most scarily
    Hearing that noise was my first ever feeling :D
    That's how it's been all around me

I'm all tuned in, I see all the programmes
    I save coupons from packets of tea :cool:
    I've got my giant hit discoteque album
    I empty a bottle and I feel a bit free :)

The kids in the halls and the pipes in the walls
    Make me noises for company
    Long distance callers make long distance calls
    And the silence makes me lonely :o

And it's not hear
    It disappear
    I'm all lost :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Magenta

I fcuking hate:

.The frustrated bitchs that run around through the aisles

.The ignorant gob****es that barge down infront of you and gawk at stuff that they don't even want, I feel like kneeing them in the head

.People that leave their trolley in the middle of floor and walk off, I feel like swinging the trolley 360 degrees and smashing it off their back

.Bag packers, I would love to put a plastic bag over their face until they gasp for air,ripping holes in the bag where their eyes are,thus letting them get O2 and also making their eyes water.

You forgot "Screaming children running around while their incompetent parents look on".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Strange thing that seems to keep happening me at the supermarket: I'm standing in front of a block of items, I don't mean standing back a couple of metres I mean right in front of something, maybe reading a packet, when someone comes along and moves in in front of me :eek: It's not as if I would've been there ages.

So it's
    Shelves of items
    <
    Ignorant Person
    Me

Literally! Serious breach of personal space!!!! It's actually unbelievable when it happens.It's not even like they just go in and grab something, they move in and stand there like reading something, like I was. Crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭jigglywoo

I hate when the cashier starts having some stupid convo with the person who is paying for their shopping. Suddenly hand movements become super slow and it takes 10 seconds instead of 1 for the money to be handed over and 20 seconds instead of 2 for the receipt to be handed over.

Then you have someone who takes forever to fill their shopping bags after paying and you have to wait for them to finish up and go away before you can fill your own bags. grrr.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,115 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Women who ignore the cashier when she tells them how much they owe, instead insisting on packing all their groceries before looking at the scanner to then rummaging around in their purse for change before finally handing over a fifty euro note.

Pay first, then pack, so the next person can be served quicker.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

What about the fcukers that stop dead in their tracks right in front of you & then give you a look because you collided ever so slightly with them???! Not a hint of an apology, in fact they look at you like its your fault!!! WTF?

Don't suddenly stop walking down an aisle & expect nobody to bump into you. Blinkered Morons.

Also, women (sorry but it is mostly the ladies!) please stop using your shopping trolleys as bastarding battering rams. Its summer & lots of us are wearing sandals & would like to hang on to all of our toes thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭Mike 1972

Then theres the ones who going down the aisle and meet someone they know and block the whole aisle while they have a chat

lots of us are wearing sandals

you deserve everything you get

you deserve everything you get

What sort of footwear do have on during the odd sunny day? Knee high doc martins?

Oh i know, ya gots the oul webbed toes is it? Yuk.

What sort of footwear do have on during the odd sunny day? Knee high doc martins?

Oh i know, ya gots the oul webbed toes is it? Yuk.

Converse usually. I suppose you wear dirty white socks too :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭Dull and Boring

The people who take ages at the till, finally finish and then remember that they needed phone credit so I have to wait again.

And I don't know about other Dunne Stores but my local one seems to be electrically charged, you can't touch a trolley or freezer door without being shocked:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭mariaf24

Am i the only one who loves bag packers? They are always nice and cheerful and pack my shopping much neater than i would. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

mariaf24 wrote: »
    Am i the only one who loves bag packers? They are always nice and cheerful and pack my shopping much neater than i would. :)
    i bet the windows of your house are really clean :P

Converse usually. I suppose you wear dirty white socks too :pac:

Nope. No socks of course. Why are you afraid to wear a nice sporty pair of sandals?

Big rotten toe nails is it? Yuk.

Nope. No socks of course. Why are you afraid to wear a nice sporty pair of sandals?

Big rotten toe nails is it? Yuk.

yes :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭mariaf24

Max Power1 wrote: »
    i bet the windows of your house are really clean :P

Guh?

Advertisement