Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For sale KJW M9

Options
  • 14-05-2010 3:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭

Selling for a buddy, unwanted KJ Works Beretta M9 + 2000 .20g bb's, new in box, one joule, immaculate. He's looking for 120 euro inc. postage, 110 euro collected.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Buckmark

Will through in a holster.............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭philly50

co2 or gas??

Its gas, very efficient too.

wud ye trade for a g36c

Sorry, have a G36, but looking for cash anyhow. If ur keen I'll knock 10 euro off it.:)

• Advertisement

offer €75 for it

philly50 wrote: »
    offer €75 for it

Sorry but its worth 140 euro new and there is the holster worth 10 euro, and 2000 bb's. Did you mean you'd collect or will you pay postage ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

Is this still up for sale? Where would it need to be collected from? The city area?

oeb wrote: »
    Is this still up for sale? Where would it need to be collected from? The city area?

Still there man, I'm pretty easy on meeting up as long as you're not too far away.

Buckmark wrote: »
    Still there man, I'm pretty easy on meeting up as long as you're not too far away.

I'm in Douglas, but I drive, so I can call out to you wherever. Pending inspection I'll offer 90 collected. How's that sound to you?

• Advertisement

I'm in Douglas, but I drive, so I can call out to you wherever. Pending inspection I'll offer 90 collected. How's that sound to you?
    I'm in Ballinhassig, if you call to me I've plenty of space for you to test fire, would you call it an even one hundred if I through in 4000 bb's ?

Don't need any more than the 2000bbs you originally offered. If you were to throw in gas however ..... :D

Don't need any more than the 2000bbs you originally offered. If you were to throw in gas however ..... :D

Go on so, I've a nearly full can, 100 euro so ?

Buckmark wrote: »
    Go on so, I've a nearly full can, 100 euro so ?

Deal, will PM you my number and arrange to call out tonight. I will need directions off you too =)

Advertisement