Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

F/S AEG's & Pistols

• 28-05-2010 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭

First up

M14 it is about a yr old its this one its only been skirmished twice by its previous owner i bought it off one of the guys in the club in Feb and i have never taken it out everything is as it was the day it was bought, comes with high cap, Battle axe electric mag, Battery & Charger
    €100

MP5 A2 its a C.A sportsline but the hopup chamber & barrel are from a JG and it has a guarder hop up rubber. comes with Battery Charger & hi Cap €70

STI Lawman NBB Pistol, never skirmished €40

Taurus PT 24/7 co2 NBB, lovely pistol €60

PAYPAL OR CASH

BASED IN LONGFORD

WONT SELL TO UNDER 18 UNLESS PARENT CLOSES THE DEAL (minimum age i will sell to is 17)

POSTAGE ON TOP OF AGREED PRICE FOR GUN'S

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭philipf612

Stone.cold wrote: »
    First up

M14 it is about a yr old its this one its only been skirmished twice by its previous owner i bought it off one of the guys in the club in Feb and i have never taken it out everything is as it was the day it was bought, comes with high cap, Battle axe electric mag, Battery & Charger
    €100

MP5 A2 its a C.A sportsline but the hopup chamber & barrel are from a JG and it has a guarder hop up rubber. comes with Battery Charger & hi Cap €70

STI Lawman NBB Pistol, never skirmished €40

Taurus PT 24/7 co2 NBB, lovely pistol €60

PAYPAL OR CASH

BASED IN LONGFORD

WONT SELL TO UNDER 18 UNLESS PARENT CLOSES THE DEAL

POSTAGE ON TOP OF AGREED PRICE FOR GUN'S

i wil giv you 50 for the mp5 and 40 for the tauras pistol providing they are in perfect condition. i am also based in longford and i can deal this weekend. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

is the sti lawman gas or co2?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

philipf612 wrote: »
    i wil giv you 50 for the mp5 and 40 for the tauras pistol providing they are in perfect condition. i am also based in longford and i can deal this weekend. thanks
    No thanks there are in prefect nick so i wont be bending much on the price

Br4tPr1nc3 wrote: »
    is the sti lawman gas or co2?
    Green Gas

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭darman28

hi stone cold the mp5 whats the rate of fire,is it accurate,is there anything damaged or faulty with the gun or gear.

• Advertisement

darman28 wrote: »
    hi stone cold the mp5 whats the rate of fire,is it accurate,is there anything damaged or faulty with the gun or gear.
    To be honest with ya i have no idea what the actual rate of fire is, i have changed some parts in it for better ones barrel, hop up chamber etc and i replaced the front end with a threaded one so a silencer can be put on it. I will take some more detailed pictures today and put them up

More detailed pics

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭philipf612

To be honest with ya i have no idea what the actual rate of fire is, i have changed some parts in it for better ones barrel, hop up chamber etc and i replaced the front end with a threaded one so a silencer can be put on it. I will take some more detailed pictures today and put them up

i wil offer you 60 for the mp5 and 50 for the tauras pt 24/7pistol. what do u say?

philipf612 wrote: »
    i wil offer you 60 for the mp5 and 50 for the pistol. what do u say?
    ok take it to pm so

• Advertisement

4 Guns still for sale

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

would you sell the battle axe m14 mag seperate if so how much

would you sell the battle axe m14 mag seperate if so how much
    I'd Rather not spilt the package man.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

I'd Rather not spilt the package man.

no prob if you do decide to split let me know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭philly50

would be willing to offer the €40 for the lawman,is it co2 or gas,and how many mags

philly50 wrote: »
    would be willing to offer the €40 for the lawman,is it co2 or gas,and how many mags
    Where u based

The lawman is gas 1 mag its brand new never skirmished still in its original box

im based near trim in meath where abouts are u lad

im based near trim in meath where abouts are u lad
    ok so u wanna move to pm's??

if any one has anything they would like to offer as a trade of any of the items, if its something i want we might do business

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭jonathan13

hi, would you know the approximate fps for the m14? And if ever would you deliver to Dublin? thanks very much

ye lets go for it lad

ye lets go for it lad
    pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Deadpool

did you sell mp5

Deadpool wrote: »
    did you sell mp5
    no its still up for sale

jonathan13 wrote: »
    hi, would you know the approximate fps for the m14? And if ever would you deliver to Dublin? thanks very much
    TBH its been along time since it was out so i would have to chrono it again to give u an approx reading, and no i have no idea when i would be in dublin again

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭jonathan13

okay, will wait for the chrono read out then, btw, have you upgraded some parts of it?
    thanks very much again

jonathan13 wrote: »
    okay, will wait for the chrono read out then, btw, have you upgraded some parts of it?
    thanks very much again
    no problem, no its exactly as it was when it was bought

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

Would you be interested in trades? Say, for an MP5K

• Advertisement

J.D.R wrote: »
    Would you be interested in trades? Say, for an MP5K
    have one mate thanks for the offer though

Advertisement