Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hitchhiker, the radio show

Options
  • 21-04-2010 12:18pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Just about finished listening to the radio renditions of the adventures of Arthur, Ford and the gang and loving it all over again.
    I haven't listened to them in a while and forgot how wonderful they are.
    Especially the Primary and Secondary phases, although the "WOOP" heralding the arrival of the Krikkit ship should be my message alert tone and the effects for the Bistromath whizzing through space make me laugh every time, awesome stuff!

Comments

Where can you get the radio version?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Here you go zaraba

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Just finished the Quintessential Phase, very very good, not too sure about the nicely tied up ending though, still great great fun, well done BBC for producing it.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,478 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Has anyone ever tried operating heavy machinery while listening to the original radio series?

The closest I have come is cycling a bike while listening to them. I nearly swerved into oncoming traffic many times.

Advertisement