Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irelands top players

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Spear wrote: »
    Log into your EA account on www.ea.com and set your country to Ireland instead.
    Oddly enough, It was already set as "Ireland". It's also set to "Ireland" in the battletracker website, as well, so hrm dunno.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

LOL....Syco the Yank :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

lol

EA's stats are completely messed up. Havent been able to see the leaderboards all day.

It says:
    Leaderboard last updated 40 years 17 weeks ago

lol

http://www.battlefieldbadcompany2.com/en-gb/leaderboards

I'm hoping there's some way I can change it to being Irish. They've totally messed it up!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

the **** thing about the leaderboards for this game,
    is that it ranks people on there rank.
    nothin about any stat that needs some skill, like kd ratio, score per minute and the likes.

True, but the majority of the people who are very high ranks at this point are good at the game. But I get what you are saying....but if peeps where ranked on K:D you could have a dude with a rank of 5 higher then a rank of 30 or 40.....same way as peeps who only play sniper will have a much better k : D.

But you should still register anyway mate...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭yankinlk

Just giving this old thread a little bump. Took a week off playing and still at 5th...did you all stop playing or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭steve_

I havent been on the battlefield in about a month, i miss being unemployed :(

LMAO....I would not miss that mate. As the saying goes you are lucky to have a job. We all, including me hate getting out of bed and going to work. But I would hate to be unemployed at this moment in time.....

Anyway the game is getting a tad dull now mate. So you have not missed much...this new patch might get a bit of life into it with infantry only etc.

yankinlk wrote: »
    Just giving this old thread a little bump. Took a week off playing and still at 5th...did you all stop playing or something?

I am playing but not as much as I used to mate....I log into the game nad if the usual servers are offline I dont bother going online TBH. If another FPS game comes out I would be playing that.

Had the odd game of Left 4 Dead 2 but I would prefer to be playing BFBC2, also my new UPC braodband is acting up and have not been playing as good lately. Hopefully it gets sorted soon, will be on later tonite for a game mate.

Advertisement