Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Can't get enough of ex Eastender Natalie Cassidy?

• 24-04-2010 12:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

Natalie has her own reality show coming to E4 and another one after that. Oh God seriously? And it's all about her pregnancy!:eek:
    I personally couldn't stand Sonia and have absolutely no interest in Natalie's after soap life. Does she have an extremely large fan base somewhere? I mean really, are there people out there actually interested in this girl? Are E4 desperate? Was there nobody else?
    Apologies to fans:p

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/2942074/Pregnant-Natalie-Cassidys-loved-up-break.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

greenie wrote: »
    Natalie has her own reality show coming to E4 and another one after that. Oh God seriously? And it's all about her pregnancy!:eek:
    I personally couldn't stand Sonia and have absolutely no interest in Natalie's after soap life. Does she have an extremely large fan base somewhere? I mean really, are there people out there actually interested in this girl? Are E4 desperate? Was there nobody else?
    Apologies to fans:p

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/2942074/Pregnant-Natalie-Cassidys-loved-up-break.html

ugh... If I had a garden full of dicks I wouldn't let her look over the wall.

She may not have an extremely large fan base but she does have an extremely large hole.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I'm not a fan. She seems like a desperate try-hard. And gives the 'weight obsessed' media a hard time, yet she yo-yo's from a size 8 to a size 14 on a regular basis. E4 must be desperate. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I badly want her to blow her nose:(..She needs to get half a stone of adenoid tissue removed I think. I can't listen to her at all. Poor Jamie, I think he secretly threw himself under the car to stop her slobbering and breathing all over him.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭BROWNE51

@ANN22,couldnt agree more ...her voice seemed to come through somewhere between her nose and her mouth.
    Possibly I am still disturbed by seeing her screen baby arrive on the settee with Martin wondering what was happening.Weird stuff at the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

BROWNE51 wrote: »
    @ANN22,couldnt agree more ...her voice seemed to come through somewhere between her nose and her mouth.
    Possibly I am still disturbed by seeing her screen baby arrive on the settee with Martin wondering what was happening.Weird stuff at the time.

Martin was not present at the birth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Funky Kingston

winston82 wrote: »
    ugh... If I had a garden full of dicks I wouldn't let her look over the wall.

She may not have an extremely large fan base but she does have an extremely large hole.

:D i dislike her that much

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Ann22 wrote: »
    I badly want her to blow her nose:(..She needs to get half a stone of adenoid tissue removed I think. I can't listen to her at all. Poor Jamie, I think he secretly threw himself under the car to stop her slobbering and breathing all over him.

Ha! Your posts really do explain it well :D

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Mad jesty

Can't friggin stand her, her voice grates me, her head grates me. Make her stop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Could never understand why she had a breast augmentation... though I think god didnt do her any favours giving he such a large frame yet size A cup breasts. I'd say she would find it hard to get work outside of Eastenders.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

shes a muppet i hate her reminds me of penguin from batman

• Advertisement
Advertisement