Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First pink post

Options
  • 26-11-2002 6:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭

First Pink Post

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Heh, first non-pink post.

Good luck board

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

God Love Boards....

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Gordos Love-in Board ?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Gordo Likes Boys?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

First person to suggest a pink boards theme to go with this board gets a slap in the mouth.

Possibly from a heavily sequinned handbag wielded by a drag queen with runny mascara.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Originally posted by Shinji
    First person to suggest a pink boards theme to go with this board gets a slap in the mouth.

Possibly from a heavily sequinned handbag wielded by a drag queen with runny mascara.

so we'll wait for you to hit them at the weekend then? :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

I asked DeVore could I get a village people avatar now that I'm a mod here.

I also brought up the idea of a good cop / bad cop approach to moderating, but then thought maybe it should be good cop, biker guy and native american style ? :P

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

<altogether-now> Y..M..C..A ..Y..M..C..A...</altogether-now>

Yes a moderating team which represents the full spectrum of gay life like the Village People...that would be funny (can just imagine the boards beer...) ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Yes a moderating team which represents the full spectrum of gay life like the Village People

Okay, having given this careful consideration for the last oooooooh three and a half seconds, I have reached a verdict.... NO.

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

First troll.
    If you read this you're gay!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

I read it

funny.. I don't feel any diff..

oh ****

Advertisement