Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Irelands top players

• 17-04-2010 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭

This is based on overall points or as most bc2 players call them, "I play medic 99.9% of the time and my m60 whoring is necessary to compensate for my undersized penis" :D

Top Irish Players BC2

Edit: This is based off players updated by this site so obviously people will be missing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Number 1.

Firstly I would like to thank my granny for getting me off "DOLLIES" and onto computers an old atari 800XL....my dad for my oversized hands that allow me to move the mouse very fast with minimal effort. And my mother a russian ballet dancer which in turn gives me cat like reflexes!!! And Logitech for my G9 and my BenQ 24" TFT that gives me the necessary FOV to be UBER L33T...

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭bobblepuzzle

Is this info just from the [TiG] server? Or is it global?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,911 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Is this info just from the [TiG] server? Or is it global?

global

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Fallen Buckshot

but does not include us console players *tisk* *tisk*

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

I believe you have to be actually registered on this site to appear in the list.

• Advertisement

but does not include us console players *tisk* *tisk*

Consoles....Meh!

Also you would have to be registered on the site to be tracked. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

R0ot wrote: »
    I believe you have to be actually registered on this site to appear in the list.
    Was wondering why Grim isn't on it :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

As soon as i finish dragon age and mass effect2 ill be back to pwn your ass yet again wonda :)

OMG...a week or two slaying dragons and he still has trouble with REALITY!!!

;)

• Advertisement

TBH I dont think it 100% accurate, there are prolly way better players out there. But until then you can all kiss my RING!!!

(Which RING is that I hear you say...pmsl)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

I'm not on it - but I think thats cause my player registered as UK for some reason... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭jackoire

Im 4th even though its not accurate and up to date, ive a higher score than that and im rank 35 now. :mad:
    You get way better score in softcore and higher K/D especially in rush.

Mostly play hardcore here...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

jackoire wrote: »
    Im 4th even though its not accurate and up to date, ive a higher score than that and im rank 35 now. :mad:
    You get way better score in softcore and higher K/D especially in rush.

Mostly play hardcore here...

The more your page is viewed the more it updates.

I'm not on it - but I think thats cause my player registered as UK for some reason... :(

Always knew you were a BRIT....:mad:

Into the top 200 players (183)in the world now....pmsl.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Whoop, top 20!!

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭steve_

Only noticed this there. Makes me wanna play more :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭Joeface

woohoo 22nd for now ....Packet loss included.

I reckon wonda_brat above is using a hack . Sorry u deserve that on account of me getting slaughter on many occasions when I appear infront of u. Running away doesn't help either

Joeface wrote: »
    woohoo 22nd for now ....Packet loss included.

I reckon wonda_brat above is using a hack . Sorry u deserve that on account of me getting slaughter on many occasions when I appear infront of u. Running away doesn't help either

Packet loss?

• Advertisement

im on vodafone ...it sucks donkeys balls.

So when I play I mostly find out about 5-10 sec later that im dead . Saturday is the only day My connection works .

Joeface wrote: »
    im on vodafone ...it sucks donkeys balls.

So when I play I mostly find out about 5-10 sec later that im dead . Saturday is the only day My connection works .

Ouch, not a dongle thingy surely??? Surprised you can play at all with one of those if so. Had an O2 one for a while a couple of years ago - pings were NEVER below 150 :(

nope 3mb ADSL connection ... suppose to be proper broadband . It was with BT then the vodafone monkeys took over .but this is a BC2 thread so I will say no more

Sure I am with BT and Vodaphone are taking over and I have 7mb and paying for 3mb....no problems here, and I outside the pale.

BTW....

The only peeps hacking on [TiG] are the CG noobs...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Scram

hmm i registered on this site lol says i registered back 2005 way back when i was playing BF 2.

added my stats and stuff and i didnt appear lol:(

I think i should be on that list unless it hasnt updated itself yet lol. Im bad but not that bad:p

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Scram

18th ! not bad i guess lol

Well there is only 32 players registered, which is very low seeing as the amount or peeps registered on here. But 18th is not bad at all mate, you would be surprised how quick you will climb up if you play it often enough, TBH all the ranks are a bit naff, we will just be getting the high ranks and BF3 will be out and it starts all over again,.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Havent signed up for the site, but I'd be in 9th place based on my current score of 1050000 on the xbox and thats including another 2 boardsies who would be 7th and 8th on xbox also

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

I'd probably be around 25th place, but the computer sees me as from America...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,049 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

the_syco wrote: »
    I'd probably be around 25th place, but the computer sees me as from America...

Log into your EA account on www.ea.com and set your country to Ireland instead.

Advertisement