Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For sale M249 Para

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭gambitthefirst

sorry mate didn't look through the whole thing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

Any chance you would bring it down to €235?

Whereabouts in Dublin are you, would be interested in checking it out? Reply on location by PM if you would prefer to keep it private

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

Whereabouts in Dublin are you, would be interested in checking it out? Reply on location by PM if you would prefer to keep it private

I can't really drop it any more. Thats 100 off the original asking price.

You interested in teh complete package, or just the gun?

Complete package, buying the gun alone wouldn't make any sense for me

• Advertisement

If you are interested, I'll sell all but the scope for €200

Only really interested in the full package TBH. I will meet you halfway between my €235 offer & your last posted price of €250, that's the absolute limit I can go to but I will understand if you have to decline

Requesting the thread be closed while I revise the offering. Will need new photos etc so to aviod confusion. I will be reoffering it again as a split package.

Alvin, only posting this as the thread is still open and you haven't yet posted a revised offering. I just had (yet another!) birthday so I have an extra couple of quid. If it is still for sale I can now meet your last asking of €250 for the package. If not can you advise when you will be posting a revised listing?

Alvin, only posting this as the thread is still open and you haven't yet posted a revised offering. I just had (yet another!) birthday so I have an extra couple of quid. If it is still for sale I can now meet your last asking of €250 for the package. If not can you advise when you will be posting a revised listing?

€250 is fine. PM if interested.

• Advertisement

Only just seeing your reply mate, sorry for the delay. Yes, I am happy to move to PMs.

Update: Sent you contact details by PM late last night so we can arrange transaction

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Abram

Sorry i got lost a bit on the thread, can you confirm:

Are these items still for sale and what is your current best offer and latest asking price?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

Abram wrote: »
    Sorry i got lost a bit on the thread, can you confirm:

Are these items still for sale and what is your current best offer and latest asking price?

Thanks!

Cyprinus Carpio has offered E250 for the package and Alvin has agreed. Consider it sold unless stated otherwise in a future post by the OP.

Sold.
    Pleasue doing business Cyprinus. A true gentleman.

Pleasue doing business Cyprinus. A true gentleman.

That goes both ways mate, very happy with my purchase. Very nice to meet you, best of luck with your future plans.

Advertisement