Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SolidWorks City and Guilds/SolidWorks user group Ireland

Options
  • 08-02-2010 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Has anyone done a city and guilds course in SolidWorks? I see EduCAD are providing a course now and I would like to find out if anyone has taken it to get a headsup. Would like to get a recognised qualification in SolidWorks. Would be good for the CV.

Also, would anyone be interested in setting up a SolidWorks user group for Ireland? Please PM me if you're interested,

Phil.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭pprendeville

I guess there are no takers on this? Chance to get free SolidWorks Certification exams and goodies plus invaluable knowledge on how other users utilise the software to improvre efficiency in their companies.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 jomo99

It's a pity, I would be very interested in doing a coarse if one was availible in the Midlands.

John

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭bonnieprince

I am currently studying product design and doing solidworks and would be interested in a user group.

Advertisement