Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Gail Cursed

Options
  • 08-02-2010 11:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭

Was watching Corrie tonight and seeing gails stupid moany face roaring crying and wondered is she cursed or wha...

Every man she goes near drowns/kills himself/runs off....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Of course she's cursed.. just look at her, that face isn't the work of nature.

I liked Richard, shame they killed him off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,583 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Moved to Soap Operas.

She's a fictional character in a tv series.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

I say she must be one of the luckiest b***hes I've ever seen! She's got nine lifes, all the lads that could have brought her down with them and she's still alive! Throw her off a building and she'll land on her feet and walk away!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Nah, she's not cursed. Just as ugly as a back end of a frikkin bus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

I'd say she's one of the ugliest people I've ever seen.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭lynsalot

She's like a strangled ET.... even more strangled....
    she's not fictional... the actress actually looks like that! Face for radio... wonder if she knows ryan tubridy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

Short answer..............YES :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

I would.............:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

jesus baldbear that made me puke a little

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Baldbear banned for 1 month for that image. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Luis21

Bond-007 wrote: »
    Baldbear banned for 1 month for that image. :mad:

Surely a months a bit steep ?

Anyway, Gail is the perfect example of how out of touch with reality soap operas actually are. AS IF she'd pull one bloke never mind 4 !

she always gets the big storylines so shes obviously good at somethings .....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Funkfield

It should be "Gale"

Looks like the wind blew her face inside out.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

I dont think she is that bad looking.

Nice body for a woman of her age.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭tipperaryboy

she is cursed how many times now has the same thing or similar happened i dont think she will ever have a happy story with a man.
    just wait for the moment audrey says to her 'i told you so' when she eventually finds out what happened

• Registered Users Posts: 2,503 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Me and a mate used to ponder..
    If you had to do one of them, would you choose Gail or Alma (Mike Baldwin's ex).. Tough decision..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Me and a mate used to ponder..
    If you had to do one of them, would you choose Gail or Alma (Mike Baldwin's ex).. Tough decision..

I always thought Alma was kind of cute. Had a bit of a thing for her years ago. For me it would be Alma hands down.

syklops wrote: »
    I always thought Alma was kind of cute. Had a bit of a thing for her years ago. For me it would be Alma hands down.

Alma's dead ya perv....gotta say Gail looks fine in those tight jeans....isnt Audrey lookin good these days too.....i'll get me coat..:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

lynsalot wrote: »
    Was watching Corrie tonight and seeing gails stupid moany face roaring crying and wondered is she cursed or wha...

Nope she is just very naive and/or desperate and I imagine she enjoys the attention of men no matter who they are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

Joes body floating to the shore :eek:

Jesus will Gail ever catch a break? Seriously she might have more luck with the women, the men aint bringing her much luck;)

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭merlie

It's just script writing that's giving her the bad luck, not particularly anything else. The character of Gale is a good role for the actress who plays her. I think her character is a bad judge of character where men are concerned. I will say I didn't like the character of Joe McIntyre, he was a bit of a pain and a wimp of a man.

• Advertisement

merlie wrote: »
    It's just script writing
    the character of Joe McIntyre, he was a bit of a pain and a wimp of a man.

Your words.......:p

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭tipperaryboy

Its great that joe was killed off he was a poor character.
    As for gail the script writers just always pick her to be unfortunate.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,385 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Not sure about that... poor old Jack had to put up with being married to Vera, can you get anymore unfortunate!

Advertisement