Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Four letter word. Hmmmmm.

Options
  • 12-02-2010 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭

Pighead has just thought of a four letter word. Out of that word, FIVE other words can be found by jumbling around the letters. Thought it was pretty amazing and was well impressed with it all.

Anybody know what word Pighead has in mind? Or can you think of another four letter word where you can make five or more other words? Does anybody have a clue what Pighead is talking about? Loads of interesting questions there to keep you going. Hmmmmm.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

Yeah I get you. Good one to get you thinking!

East, teas, eats, tase, sate, seat. :)

Job done.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Ooooh it's good but is tase really a word? Pighead has just had a meeting with himself and he has decided that IT'S NOT. Controversial.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭dinjo99

stop, pots, tops, post, opts, spot.

Any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

dinjo99 wrote: »
    stop, pots, tops, post, opts, spot.

Any good?
    BOOM! Perfect. That was exactly the word Pighead was thinking of. Great job dinjo. You should be very proud of yourself.

Pighead wrote: »
    Ooooh it's good but is tase really a word? Pighead has just had a meeting with himself and he has decided that IT'S NOT. Controversial.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/tase .... Slightly americanised but I think it works!!

Still not good enough??

Stop - Spot - Post - Opts - Tops - Pots

Can't argue with that right?? ;)

(I only spent all night thinking about this..)

Champion!!!

• Advertisement

Ha ha crap beat me to it!! Just logged in!! Good job Dinjo!!! :D

Advertisement