Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LOL , Fahey still defending dempsey

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

First of all he is thanking everybody who did anything during the cold snap even the army and hospitals , fine examples of public service blah blah..even those who "visited houses" and fixed phone lines. That should take up about half his slot.

14,000 km of national roads were "kept open for 24 days" . He means all of them all the time and they were invariably driveable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

Very interesting link to the nether regions of Irish political life but I think I rather run up and down on broken glass than listen/look at that halfwit. :D

He is going to oblige households to clear footpaths from now on. The "legacy" of the cold snap was the number of people who slipped on footpaths according to Noel. There is no more money and he is telling local authorities ( with NO MONEY REMEMBER) to set up reserves.

nd2.jpg

Drone waffle spoof. First TD up now to have at him if Fahey will let them :)

The roads in Meath were gritted EVERY day sez Noel! He is back giving out about footpaths again and he would be "interested" to "positively legislate" to make people clear the footpath outside their own premises.

• Advertisement

"This is not the time of year to do really good jobs on the roads"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭spadder

Sponge Bob wrote: »
    The roads in Meath were gritted EVERY day sez Noel! He is back giving out about footpaths again and he would be "interested" to "positively legislate" to make people clear the footpath outside their own premises.

What happens if your away in Malta during bad weather? or say you emmigrate and can't sell your house? do you have to come home to clear your path?

WTF would Dempsey know about the roads? when he uses the air corp to get around?armychopper2.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Amtmann

Fred Barry is up now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭Tech3

I'm closing the thread for obvious reasons. SpongeBob I dont see the reason to create a thread to start slagging the minister for transport. This forum is for discussing the infrastructure itself if you fell the need to vent anger against the ministers way of doing his job then why not go to the politics forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement