Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poor Tyrone

Options
  • 18-01-2010 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭

How heartbreaking for him. The barefaced cheek of her, No Ty, there is no one else. :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Pinkpuppy

i was just going to post the same. He looked so sad,my heart wrenched when i saw him cry:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Cant wait to watch this tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Micko23

Did you notice he was so upset that he walked into Les Battersbys old house just before the closing credits?

Micko23 wrote: »
    Did you notice he was so upset that he walked into Les Battersbys old house just before the closing credits?
    Thats Fizz's house. Maybe he was looking for kirk?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

syklops wrote: »
    Thats Fizz's house. Maybe he was looking for kirk?
    Or the Dog ...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Latchy wrote: »
    Or the Dog ...

Cilla left that house years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

Don't normally watch this but seen some of it in the gym. Thought the "watching you get fatter" was harsh... god love him "I'll go on a diet". Didn't see all that episode though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭xcarriex

She is getting way to big for her boots! And on Vera's anniversary!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

She is a horrible biatch that Miss Piggy Tyrone deserves so much better

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I can't bear her..she has such an irritating slappable face. I missed it last night:(. I'll make sure to record the omnibus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

I believe Ty ends up in bed with Sally.....................:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

Poor Ty, aww it was terrible, he really had no clue :( What a cow!

Wonder will him and that Minnie girl get together down the line?

Just watching the omnibus now. I had to finish it with someone before, it absolutely broke my heart. I think it took me longer to get over it than him, I was so sorry for him, I cried for weeks.
    She said some really hurtful things to the poor lad, she was like a robot the way she was speaking to him. Is she being played out of it does anyone know?

Poor Ty, aww it was terrible, he really had no clue :( What a cow!

Wonder will him and that Minnie girl get together down the line?

That'd be cool. Remember that time Molly was jealous about her a Tyrone talking (she was buying a t-shirt off him or something. I'd like him to get together with her and for Molly not to leave until she finds out.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

Can't you see ? Maria ! She'll be back quite soon, and Tyrone has sampled her charms before. Seems like a match made in heaven to me.

Oliverdog wrote: »
    Can't you see ? Maria ! She'll be back quite soon, and Tyrone has sampled her charms before. Seems like a match made in heaven to me.

After liam(reasonably charming, reasonably good looking) and Tony(very charming despite being a Murderer), can you really see her going back to Tyrone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

syklops wrote: »
    After liam(reasonably charming, reasonably good looking) and Tony(very charming despite being a Murderer), can you really see her going back to Tyrone?

Ah hes not that bad, hes a nice honest guy:)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I think after all Maria'a trauma recently a nice, 'safe' guy like Tyrone will be exactly what she's looking for (Until another good looking psycho comes along anyway)

There isn't a hope in hell Maria will go back with Tyrone. If she did, it wouldn't last very long..'til someone else comes along.
    Nice chap Tyrone but they wouldn't suit each other at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I think she may use him as a rebound. Hope she doesn't though, the poor chap needs to find someone who loves him back

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I'd love him back! I think Tyrone is such a nice fella. Molly was shouting at him all these things about them having kids and him working across the road and her in the shop and drinking in the local and living in their little house and I was like 'ah, that sounds lovely.' :o

Advertisement