Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hilda Fay an amazing set of legs

Options
  • 26-12-2009 2:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Just Watch fair city and i have to say what a det of legs Hilda Fay who plays tracey has on her stunning

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Had to sit through this tripe yesterday, but the one thing I did notice was her legs and yeah she has a great pair of pins alright :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭aisling.laura

Hilda was the owner of my stage school that I went to when I was growing up.

She used to teach us dance for the first few years, I'd say that's where the great legs came from :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Is she related to that Sean kid...they look similar..

Advertisement