Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corrie : Rosie's boobs getting too big for their cups ?

Options
  • 11-01-2010 9:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭

Ever since they burst on the scene, Rosie Webster's tits have been given a growing role by the writers as they made a feature of them, squeezing them into revealing outfits on a regular basis, that they almost merit a line (or two) in the credits of their own.

But have they gone too far - they now have their own story line ?

Dont get me wrong. They are impressive, and good actors. But what's next - a spin-off series of their own?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Fries-With-That

Sandwich wrote: »
    Ever since they burst on the scene, Rosie Webster's tits have been given a growing role by the writers as they made a feature of them, squeezing them into revealing outfits on a regular basis, that they almost merit a line (or two) in the credits of their own.

But have they gone too far - they now have their own story line ?

Dont get me wrong. They are impressive, and good actors. But what's next - a spin-off series of their own?

Dare I say it, a picture would be as good as a thousand words.

I for one would not be interested in a spin-off unless it featured tassles :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

600197.jpg

This Rosie???:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

I think that Rosie and her impressive front should get their own show. I for one would ride her through broken glass and raw sewerage if she asked :p

Maybe if she does get her own show it could be sponsored by kleenex!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

600197.jpg

This Rosie???:D

I have'nt come across that picture before ..................:p

Advertisement