Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The X Factor...

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

The irony of people supporting Rage's song because it contains the line "**** you, i won't do what you told me" thinking it means "yeah f*ck the man and ill be my own person" yet they are clearly not being different and are infact following the band wagon.

Great logic there guys.

(And seriously it's Rage's worst song EVER)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

Stev_o wrote: »
    The irony of people supporting Rage's song because it contains the line "**** you, i won't do what you told me" thinking it means "yeah f*ck the man and ill be my own person" yet they are clearly not being different and are infact following the band wagon.

Great logic there guys.

(And seriously it's Rage's worst song EVER)
    Look people,stop over-thinking it everyone just doesn't want The X-Factor to be No.1.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,836 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Look people,stop over-thinking it everyone just doesn't want The X-Factor to be No.1.

WHO CARES?

It's a chart? Big deal, it makes no difference whether it's No.1 or No.52.

But your only doing it cause everyone else is doing which defeats the point of the so called meaning of the song your supporting........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

deise_girl wrote: »

Well that's something, I guess.
    I hope joe makes it to Christmas No.1
    That Rage against the Machine "thing" is the biggest bunch of manure, that I've ever heard!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

That Rage against the Machine "thing" is the biggest bunch of manure, that I've ever heard!

So is Joe's single :)

phlegms wrote: »
    So is Joe's single :)

Prefer it to RATM.
    Why couldn't they pick a decent song, at least, to attempt to beat Joe's?
    Like Muppets Bohemian Rapsody or something?!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Prefer it to RATM.
    Why couldn't they pick a decent song, at least, to attempt to beat Joe's?
    Like Muppets Bohemian Rapsody or something?!
    Muppet's Bohemian Rhapsody? What?! Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody surely...would've been miles better. I've a funny feeling that this is just a marketing ploy anyway. If they chose a song EVERYONE likes then waaaaaaaaaaaay more people would get in on it.

I still hate the X Factor though and I hope they don't get number 1...again.

jumpguy wrote: »
    Muppet's Bohemian Rhapsody? What?! Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody surely...would've been miles better. I've a funny feeling that this is just a marketing ploy anyway. If they chose a song EVERYONE likes then waaaaaaaaaaaay more people would get in on it.

I still hate the X Factor though and I hope they don't get number 1...again.

eh no.. The Muppets :D.
    I'd defo buy that then :P!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,836 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

eh no.. The Muppets :D.
    I'd defo buy that then :P!

That is played non stop on.... Never mind :P
    Its cool though, I like the muppets :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

they are clearly not being different and are infact following the band wagon.

Lesser of two evils tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

But your only doing it cause everyone else is doing which defeats the point of the so called meaning of the song your supporting........
    You seem to care a lot.relax,just forget about it,take a deep breath,smoke a joint!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,851 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

You seem to care a lot.relax,just forget about it,take a deep breath,smoke a joint!

See, now this is the sort of shite talk that I don't want to have to put up with.
    Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement