Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PlayStation Digital Comic Store Is Now Live

Options
  • 16-12-2009 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭

I posted a link to this before, but it's officially launched today and they have 16 free comics to try out on your PSP/GO, from Wallace and Gromit,Astro Boy,Spiderman all the way to G.I Joe...

PlayStation Digital Comics Country Selector

Digital Comics UK Page

You can get them from the UK/US PSP store at the moment because the Irish launch ran into technical difficulties today ( whatever that means :pac: )

Not sure what the story is with DC comics yet :cool: ,most of the other comics (500+) range from $1-$3

CC

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Time to dust of the old Phat..

Wait.. Where the **** is the battery?

>_>

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Can you buy directly from the PSP? Can't say I'm too impressed with the initial selection though. Would be nice to have some collections. Seem to be quasi recent for Spidey, mainly Civil War, The Other and One Last Day.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Yeah, just log into the store on your psp and download it like you would with a game etc...

I think the Irish store should be fixed by tomorrow or friday from what I hear, thats if you dont want to go through the hassle of setting up a US account.... *they said they would add more each thursday when they update the store, I think 500+ is not bad for launch :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Keeps on saying Digital Comics are not available on my account, which is an Irish one. Anyone else successfully get anything from the Irish PSN store?

From the EU playstation blog "Sincere apologies for our Irish friends. We are still working on sorting out the technical problems, and we will let you know as soon as this is done."

CC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Cool thanks for the link !!

The Irish store went live on the 24'th

http://ie.playstationcomics.com/main.html

Advertisement