Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for players, or a game? Post here...No phone numbers in this thread please

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭blackrovers

Hello there
    Hey I'm available for some football games for 5, 7 or 11 aside, and I'm ok.
    Pretty handy as a defender. I'm in templeogue/terenure area.

Let me know if ur short a player.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Skywalker7

Hi ,

Looking for decent players interested in playing indoor football in Terenure College (Dublin 6) every Monday evening?

Game cost is 10 euro for 40 mins.

6 a side. Decent team. Competitive.

Let me know asap.

If your interested to play today, our game starts at 7.35pm.

Thanks

PM me for more details.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Mr Kite

Calling players of average ability to help a long standing game of ball on Monday and Thursday nights at 9pm in Celbridge. 52 weeks of the year in any weather, Nice bunch of lads, good crack but we're struggling ( no game tonight ).
    Cost is 7 lids a game and feel free to PM me, if you're interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

Skywalker7 wrote: »
    Hi ,

Looking for decent players interested in playing indoor football in Terenure College (Dublin 6) every Monday evening?

Game cost is 10 euro for 40 mins.

Thanks

PM me for more details.

Thanks

is that not very expensive? that means the hall is 100euro for 40 minutes? or 150euro an hour? most expensive in dublin by a mile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 bongothegreat

looking to play 5 aside in city centre. if anyone looking for playes give me a shout

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jrpogle

Hi,

Im looking for a soccer team to play with around the Swords area. Nothing too serious, just to keep fit a few evenings a week.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Hi

Northside Dublin team looking for players for the current season.

Team is based in the D13 area

Playing in the AUL league

Training once a week on Thursdays and matches on Saturday afternoons

Would really be interested in hearing from defenders

Send me a PM if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

Anyone looking to play some 8-a-side ball on astro 8pm every Tuesday night give me a shout.

Standard is quite good, matches are clean and quick paced.

It's on a 3/4 size hockey pitch, rotate keepers and positions.

Approx 7euro per week

EDIT: Is the back pitch at the Pembroke Wanderers pitch beside the Sandymount Dart stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭Dr Pepper

Hi,

We're looking for another few regular players. We've been playing for around 3-4 years but struggling with the numbers lately. Nice friendly bunch of lads of all ages (16-50's) with varying skill levels. Not too serious but good intense and competitive games most nights!

Tuesdays, 9pm-10pm, Dunboyne Community Centre, outdoor astroturf.. STUCK TONIGHT ESPECIALLY!!

Cheers,
    Brian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 profcreamy

Looking for regular football in mullingar. 5/7/11 a-side, doesn't matter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭asdfgh86

Looking for football of any nature in the South Dublin area. I'm fairly handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 triloko

Hey everyone Im 19, from Uruguay, love football, would play any position except goalie, looking for a team to train with even if I dont play, as I havent been training regularly for a while, need aprox 2 months to get fit to play, currently training with a team once a week but would like some more. If you think I could give it a try and you are patient enough to wait maybe a month and a half for another player, just pm me. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4 fobbierowler

Living in drumcondra, looking for a team that plays Sundays. Even if anyone can suggest teams that play near the area?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

you could try Glasnevin FC, Glasnaoin, or Pheonix Rovers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 bienpiyao

Hi guys!

We are two Spanish guys living in South Dublin. We're looking for teams or leagues in which we can play football once in a week (or more). We're 24 and 26. We don't mind to go to the city centre or to North Dublin to play. We used to play football in Spain but since we came here to work, we couldn't play.

I'm left leg. I used to play as a central defender or as a playmaker. Also as a left winger or defender. I don't mind to play indoor football or 7-side football, but It had been 7 months since I played football, so, I need some time to get fit. I had been playing football since I was 7 years.

So, If you need us for play, just send me a PM or reply me. Also, If you know any club, website, e-mail...in which we can get information, that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

bienpiyao wrote: »
    Hi guys!

We are two Spanish guys living in South Dublin. We're looking for teams or leagues in which we can play football once in a week (or more). We're 24 and 26. We don't mind to go to the city centre or to North Dublin to play. We used to play football in Spain but since we came here to work, we couldn't play.

I'm left leg. I used to play as a central defender or as a playmaker. Also as a left winger or defender. I don't mind to play indoor football or 7-side football, but It had been 7 months since I played football, so, I need some time to get fit. I had been playing football since I was 7 years.

So, If you need us for play, just send me a PM or reply me. Also, If you know any club, website, e-mail...in which we can get information, that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

hey man check out this site

http://www.gumtree.ie/dublin/sports-partners_1055_1.html

it has people looking for players for teams in north and south dublin
    some might interest you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 bienpiyao

mrDerek wrote: »
    hey man check out this site

http://www.gumtree.ie/dublin/sports-partners_1055_1.html

it has people looking for players for teams in north and south dublin
    some might interest you :)

Hi mrDerek!

Thanks you very much for your reply. I'm going to have a look on that.

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

no problem

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭focus_mad

Any football happening in Dundalk??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

focus_mad wrote: »
    Any football happening in Dundalk??

We could organise a five a side match if ya want? Not sure about clubs though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭focus_mad

We could organise a five a side match if ya want? Not sure about clubs though.

Would there be much interest?
    Think a few lads out of me course would play too.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 juanpablo1983

Well Lads,

Looking for a bit of help, our Soccer Club in Mayo are looking for a new Junior Men's Team manager and i am trying to put a bit together to put into the papers.

Wondering could anyone help me out with it regarding how to word it properly.

Many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭censuspro

Looking to join a 5/7 a side team in Dublin. Used to play 5 a side in DCU but couldnt get the numbers each week. Any info appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭Irishcrx

I'm looking for a team on the north side of Dublin, I'm 22 and play anywhere accross the defence prefer CB or RB, can play a bit further in DM aswell, don't mind a bit of a drive for training or games. I've been playing astro for the past few months just want something more competitive anyone interested or knows a team that is looking give me a shout cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

there's a game tonight in Sportslink Astro in Santry at 7.30 if you're interested drop me a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Wilsonudevil

Alright Lads,

Any 5(or more)-a-side going on anywhere near D4? Desperate for a game and available most nights if anyone plays regularly.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭gingelion

censuspro wrote: »
    Looking to join a 5/7 a side team in Dublin. Used to play 5 a side in DCU but couldnt get the numbers each week. Any info appreciated.

Same as this, was playing up until christmas but when it came to booking the next block of games half the lads wussed out were to broke. I'm far from outstanding on the skill or fitness levels but always put in maximum workrate. I'm 28. Would love to get playing again, if anyone can help i'll be delighted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 trigger1979

Alright lads i play 5 a side in ringsend, esb sportco on thursday nights at 8. I will be looking for a few players to join up for the next 3 months or so at a cost of around 70 euro. anybody interested give me a reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Shy_Dave!

Hey everyone.
    I'm a 22 year old lad in Waterford, never been involved with any soccer team/association.
    I have been playing once a week on a Wednesday night for exactly a year now but I yearn for more!
    I'm able to use both feet, I can play attack or defense with my preferred position being a second striker or roaming in between attack and midfield.
    I have a good engine and and very very determined while also being very fair.
    I'm skinny but my heart makes up for it! :p

Just wondering if anyone is looking for a player or knows someone etc!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭Nickthebubble

evening - I am looking for a runaround, football styleee, and wondered if anyone knows of any teams looking for players, or just for a kick about...

Advertisement