Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gag Reel

Options
  • 23-10-2009 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,732 ✭✭✭

Watched the gag reel from the new film, very funny stuff. Spock/Sylar is gas. There's a part where he steps into the tubbolift after relinquishing command and just turns to the camera and pouts like a sad five year old. Or another where he's about to say the If you would prefer it, I can roam the corridors weeping line, and keeps flubbing the lines, then just smirks and says, "That was some real good stuff there I think."

BEST PART: Kirk and Spock step into the Jellyfish cockpit and do their little chat, except Spock plays an eye-diddly-aye Irishman and Kirk is a Ja Ve Are Jaaaman German. Funny.

(I'm just giddy about the upcoming DVD release. Yeah. I can't afford Blu-Ray. Sue me.:))

Comments

Advertisement