Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New York Working Holiday

Options
  • 25-10-2009 2:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

I want to go to New York next summer for two or three months and get a job and rent an apartment in that time. Has anybody done that before that can give me some advice on what to do, where to stay, what jobs to go for etc? i also need an idea of how much money i should have going over.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,437 ✭✭✭jhegarty

What type of visa do you have ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,856 ✭✭✭Valmont

Some more details would help Seraph! I would say however, that if you are not a student then you will most likely be unable to get a visa for that time period.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

SeraphIRL wrote: »
    I want to go to New York next summer for two or three months and get a job and rent an apartment in that time. Has anybody done that before that can give me some advice on what to do, where to stay, what jobs to go for etc? i also need an idea of how much money i should have going over.

thanks

A LOT.

Advertisement