Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Videogame Cutscenes?

Options
  • 26-09-2009 7:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭

Well, we've had plenty of threads about best games, best consoles, best game soundtracks and so on, but I don't think we had one for cutscenes, and I think we should, because there has been some really great ones. Now, it can be from any era of gaming, from 8-bit up, from any part of the game - intro or ending. Obviously cutscenes around the time of the use of CD-ROMs (PSone onwards, not to forget PC) will look cooler but don't be afraid to recommend anything, and maybe also why you liked it so much and why it was memorable for you.

I'm going to kick things off here with a few I loved, so here they are:
    Dungeon Keeper Intro -

Those are two I just thought up of off the top of my head, but I have to say there any are many, many more. I would have liked to put the final ending from Resident Evil 2 up and also a couple of great cutscenes from Cold Winter and Out of This World (Another World) but I can't find them on youtube.

Comments

Advertisement