Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transformer bit on the radio.

• 13-09-2009 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭

Ok guys, Jason ,AKA The plastic Crack Dealer Of Modelmainia, is gonna be live in studio on Monday 14th Sep on Newstalk's Sean Moncreiff program at 2pm yapping bout Transformers!
    It will be a short interview at the start of the program to discuss collecting and the appeal of TF in general.
    The frequency for Newstalk is Fm 106-108 in Ireland and is also live streamming via their website here.
    http://www.newstalk.ie/newstalk/programmes/5/moncrieff.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Oh neat.

I'll be sure to listen in.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,481 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Podcasts are here but I haven't had a chance to check the Moncrief one (it's a "best of.." podcast) to see if it contains this.

Did anyone get a chance to record it?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

got to hear this myself and it came out of the blue as i didnt see this thread.

i thought he did very well.

some interesting comments about the devestator toy and what fans think of the film.

just a bit short.

if anyone has a link it'd be great if they'd post it so we can hear it again

Advertisement