Advertisement
Where is Report Post on mobile? We've made a slight change, see here
Have your say on the future of the 'Save Draft' feature in this poll
MODs please see this information notice in the mod's forum. Thanks!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

Tutorial 001: The Prestige

2»

Comments

• Great trick! Well done for your second go at it! Cool! :cool:

• Any chance of getting a working link to the manuscript? Dying to see it and give the trick a go!

• The manuscript is gone, but I'll write up a full description and stick it on my blog as soon as I get a chance.

• Cheers Zuroph :)

• Did the manuscript for this get put back anywhere?

• Advertisement

• Or was this written up on a blog?

• Hi Zuroph, i have just joined the site and like the idea of your prestige. Unfortunately the link for the pdf doesn't work. Any chance of uploading it again? Thanks in advance!

• I no longer have the manuscript. When I get a chance i'll write it up on thread.

• Ok, thanks dude!

• Any word on this? Would love to give it a go!

• Advertisement

• Just started getting into magic/card tricks and the first video in this thread has really got me wondering how in the hell he pulled it off! sadly the link for the PDF isnt working anyone have any idea of alternatives for downloading it or have a description of there own, or even know what its generally referred to?

cheers in advance

D

• if anyone has instructions of how to do this trick, pming them to me would be very appreciated. Very nice trick.

• My brother can do this easily. That's how I found this post. No interest, just showing my brother off.

Let me check if he has any Youtube videos...

• well done:)

• Is this trick still available on PDF? I would love to learn it :D

• Is this trick still available on PDF? I would love to learn it :D

as a budding card and coin hobbyist i would love to learn this trick

• i too would like this trick. someone has to have the pdf saved

• Talking with Zuroph at the Paddys Day Parade last weekend, I've gotten permission from him to write up a PDF on how to do the trick! :)

So I'll be doing that over the weekend! :)

• Talking with Zuroph at the Paddys Day Parade last weekend, I've gotten permission from him to write up a PDF on how to do the trick! :)

So I'll be doing that over the weekend! :)

Great :D cant wait. Cheers XiledSniper.

• Did up a picture tutorial, which is available for download here! :)

Explained it as best I could! Hope you all enjoy it! :P

http://nolimitireland.com/posters/ThePrestige.pdf

(Current link is only a temp one btw! :P)

• Advertisement

• Good job mate, we'll get a video tutorial done next week, with my patter ;)

• Yeah, first PDF I did up for a trick - so I was a bit unsure how to explain it! But hell! It works!

• wow.. this is an exciting part of life.. seeing magic and believing its real... miss when i was a kid.. :D

Advertisement