Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Just bought this Tadashi dress on eBay - fantastic designer who does beautiful occasion dresses. I'm hoping to wear it to a wedding in a few weeks.

2654_1_b.JPG

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

dudara wrote: »
    Just bought this Tadashi dress on eBay - fantastic designer who does beautiful occasion dresses. I'm hoping to wear it to a wedding in a few weeks.

2654_1_b.JPG
    I have to say that is fabulous - love it! was looking for something similar for a wedding I have coming up, will have to keep an eye out on ebay for this stuff. Had a look there and the only other dress is a long black corset dress which is nice - but very similar to the bridesmaid dresses so is a no.

If you like the look of Tadashi stuff, make sure to search on ebay.com (not ebay.co.uk or ebay.ie). His stuff sells in a lot of the high-end department stores in the states, but doesn't seem to be that common over here.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭SuperTyper

Just got these boots today in Schuh, got €10 off cos there is a TINY mark on one of them and they were the last pair. Am well chuffed with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

This arrived today. Chuffed with it. So much nicer than the picture :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

1907152320_lg.jpg
    a present from boyf for bday on Thurs
    slik-straighteners2_lr.jpg
    Cordless hair straightener :pac:
    41x6%2BBegmLL._SX280_SH35_.jpg
    41KMBnyFeKL._SL500_SX182_SH35_.jpg
    41GoFhrCDML._SX280_SH35_.jpg
    New underwear time!

• Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

Those Nikes are the business Pythia! Whered you get em from?

wixfjord wrote: »
    Those Nikes are the business Pythia! Whered you get em from?

Thanks! Schuh in Dundrum. Boyf has a matching pair in brown. We've become one of those couples :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Pythia wrote: »
    Thanks! Schuh in Dundrum. Boyf has a matching pair in brown. We've become one of those couples :eek:

I was going to buy those shoes a few weeks ago! They're class :)

I ended up getting a really similar Vans pair!

Just ordered these for my feet as they have some of the problemos mentioned below:

product_14690.jpg
    Beech Sandals work to alleviate potential problems such as Osteo-Arthritis, hammer toes, bunions and poor circulation by spreading the toes and retraining the feet. As the foot bones regain mobility, balance and body alignment are restored and over all wellness is increased.
    http://www.feelunique.com/p/Beech-Sandals-size-Large-White.html

• Advertisement

Cookie Jar wrote: »
    :pac::pac: Most do but we have some in work that dont and I was like ehh... how do you go the toilet :p

It arrived and yay it has poppers but boohoo the dress that was in the pack was not the dress that I ordered - and if I had ordered the dress that I actually received I'll be well pssed off as it's really poor quality.

Lia_lia wrote: »
    I just bought CROCS.

(hides)

But it's okay they're for work. Sick of slipping everywhere. And they're not the really ugly ones.

http://www.jellyegg.com/Gallery/product/Saffron/SAFFRON_BLK-BLK_SIDEProduct.jpg

Is it wrong that I really like these??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Cookie Jar

It arrived and yay it has poppers but boohoo the dress that was in the pack was not the dress that I ordered - and if I had ordered the dress that I actually received I'll be well pssed off as it's really poor quality.

:D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Lady

Got these beauties from Asos yesterday :)

79mf9cmrhourchzs22s.jpg

Wasn't impressed with the ordering as I encountered a load of problems took hours to get it through also the clothes took over a week to get here and when I tried to track the order it never worked :/
    But all in all I like the clothes and the quality, well except the last dress [its actually in grey], looks like a sack on :(

Lady wrote: »
    Got these beauties from Asos yesterday :)

jviordmue2btqm886e.jpg

Wasn't impressed with the ordering as I encountered a load of problems took hours to get it through also the clothes took over a week to get here and when I tried to track the order it never worked :/
    But all in all I like the clothes and the quality, well except the last dress [its actually in grey], looks like a sack on :(

I ordered last monday and my order was disptached tuesday, arrived today and they sent me the wrong damn thing :( They're usually great. I queried the 'track your order' thingy and it's only for UK land orders.

Just bought this from the sale as asos.com - £18 + P&P

image1xl.jpg

I'm so annoyed with ASOS :mad:

I mailed them to tell them that they had sent me the wrong item and the response I had gotten was "unfortunately we don't have that item any more so we have refunded your credit card' not even a 'sorry for the inconvenience caused'! It was such a bloody pretty dress too :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

I'm so annoyed with ASOS :mad:

I mailed them to tell them that they had sent me the wrong item and the response I had gotten was "unfortunately we don't have that item any more so we have refunded your credit card' not even a 'sorry for the inconvenience caused'! It was such a bloody pretty dress too :(

You're not the first case of this I've heard, they're rubbish at communications tbh.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

PrivateEye wrote: »
    You're not the first case of this I've heard, they're rubbish at communications tbh.

Whoopsey if you go to community.asos.com and sign up and give out someone might help you quicker than emailing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

That is a lovely print. Great find.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

I picked up these lovelies last week and I am in total lust with them
    51VBwyT6LtL._SX280_SH35_.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 chocaholic101

I'm thinking of buying these shoes, just wondering what everyone thinks. If you don't like them please do say, I'm undecided about them still

imageunavailable

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

Love them!

Where are they from?

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭SuperTyper

Are they Love Label? I have the same pair except mine are black leather so I have to say I love 'em:D I got mine from Littlewoods.

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭PurplePrincess

Hermione* wrote: »
    I picked up these lovelies last week and I am in total lust with them
    51VBwyT6LtL._SX280_SH35_.jpg

I must have these :D

Where are they from please?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

I must have these :D

Where are they from please?
    Autograph by Marks & Spencer. They're currently on sale but there's still a (very) few pairs left in Grafton Street. They're actually even nicer in reality.

Let me know if you get them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Emmsy

46520_in_l.jpg
    http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/46520

Oh it's bad, it's soo bad!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

resize?sq=160&uid=1412250246

Emmsy wrote: »

Very nice!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭pearliefan

These are my gorgeous shoes I got for my grad recently!! I love them SO much!! :D

my shoes.jpg
    my insoles are pink though..!

grad 035 (2).jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement