Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭save_our_socks

So went to London Monday and Tuesday as a suprise for my mothers 50th birthday, but couldnt resist treating myself to a few things......

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=true&catalogId=19551&storeId=12556&categoryId=151405&parent_category_rn=42344&productId=1339915&langId=-1

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=19551&storeId=12556&categoryId=102451&parent_category_rn=93594&productId=1348386&langId=-1

1049.jpg but in a charm form.
    1714.jpgboth from Anna Lou of London....love her jewellery!

477302.jpg
    484400.jpg Faith

kl01bua_lp.jpg
    kl01rda_lp.jpg Kaylani at Bravissimo....quite upset I had to buy bras, was convinced I had gone down a cup size at least....lost weight, stopped the pill, but the lovely girls at bravissimo broke the news to me that I now size up at a 34GG....sigh, will they ever stop growing?! At least they go up to a K cup I suppose!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭idunnoutellme

save our socks - the first dress from topshop is gorgeous, i wanted to get it online but none left in my size :( typical. wander how much it costs in dublin...pribably twice the price

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

Love the cardigan s_o_s!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

image1xxl.jpg
    image1xl.jpg
    image1xl.jpg

Hi idunnoutellme, the dress and jumper are gorgeous, do you know if they're still available? I had a quick look but couldn't see them, i want! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭save_our_socks

save our socks - the first dress from topshop is gorgeous, i wanted to get it online but none left in my size :( typical. wander how much it costs in dublin...pribably twice the price

Just checked the tag on it there and it says €68! Cant believe its that much in euros especially since I just checked my online credit card statement and the dress and the cardigan only came to €83.84/£72. Just checked a few other things and cant believe how cheap I got everything for!

• Advertisement

Spadina - dress is by jj park, so stick jj park in their search on asos and you should find it.
    The jumper is Ted Baker, also stick into the search on asos.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

dudara wrote: »
    Just bought this Tadashi dress on eBay - fantastic designer who does beautiful occasion dresses. I'm hoping to wear it to a wedding in a few weeks.

2654_1_b.JPG

Update: This dress arrived yesterday and it is just gorgeous. The photo really doesn't do it justice at all. The skirt is a lovely taffeta silk, while the jersey top portion really flatters my bust and waist. Brilliant - I'll definitely buy more Tadashi dresses in future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Lolly77

Pythia wrote: »
    Just ordered these for my feet as they have some of the problemos mentioned below:

product_14690.jpg

http://www.feelunique.com/p/Beech-Sandals-size-Large-White.html

Do they work?? I could do with something like that.. yrs of Irish dancing takin its toll on the toes!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Lolly77 wrote: »
    Do they work?? I could do with something like that.. yrs of Irish dancing takin its toll on the toes!! :(

It's taking it's sweet time to arrive. :mad:

Will report back when I've worn them in!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Got these shoes today - reduced from €60 to €20 - I just could leave them behind :D

DSC00322.JPG

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

just won my ebay auction

3406438520_exlg.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Got these boots in Fat Face in the airport on the way to my holliers. They look nicer than the pic and are really comfy.

http://www.fatface.com/Footwear/KARINA-RIDING-BOOT/invt/23952&bklist=icat,4,shop,womenswear,womensfootwear

Sorry can't seem to just upload the picture.

Got this skirt in Dunnes, the green sequin one.
    http://www.dunnesstores.ie/fashion.php?id=women&secId=308

I got a lovely cream shirt from the Savida range but can't find a pic.

Got this bag in Peacocks over in Gozo. Wouldn't be the type of bag I'd normally go for but looks great.
    http://www.peacocks.co.uk/Womenswear/Accessories/Bags/BLACK_WEAVE_AND_TASSEL_BAG_-45525012.html

Also did a bit of a shopping spree before my holiday in Penneys but pics of those either.

Visited dorothyperkins.com
    74108362_normal.jpg
    wasnt sure about this skirt until i went onto polyvore and saw it teamed up in different outfits and i was sold - only 15pounds down from 60! only realised i bought grey instead of brown now but never mind that will do nicely
    55308323_large.jpg
    figure this will be nice and cosy for winter

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

9880690309-1-carvela-glow-purple-courts-platform.jpg

I'm in love....again.

janeybabe wrote: »

I'm in love....again.

but how would you walk in them :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Well the platform would obviously help.

They're such a gorgeous colour

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

but how would you walk in them :rolleyes:

I find heels with a platform far more comfortable than some of the flat shoes I own.

janeybabe wrote: »

I'm in love....again.

I saw those today in BT - just lovely.

I bought these today, also from Carvela (KG) for E150 (E140 with the Shoe Room voucher that was in the Irish Times last week)

0690800109-1-carvela-antique-black-courts-classic.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Dudara, you defo have a problem with shoes!

It's ok, my problem is with bags. :D

Larianne wrote: »
    Dudara, you defo have a problem with shoes!

You're not the first person to say that! But it's a problem I'm more than happy to live with.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭filo87

Went shopping for knee high flat boots but got these instead!

418E5V9l6sL._SL500_SX182_SH35_.jpg

I was so pleased with my Tadashi Dress purchase from eBay that I went and bought another one - total cost including shipping €75

d5305ced-e51f-44dc-acc2-93b00f748b3a.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭SuperTyper

filo87 wrote: »
    Went shopping for knee high flat boots but got these instead!

Love these, where did you get them?

SuperTyper wrote: »
    Love these, where did you get them?

Marks and Spencer.Very comfortable and very reasonable.Never would have thought of going there for shoes but saw them when I was passing through! They have a couple of really nice pairs of boots.Might go back for a flat pair!

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭SuperTyper

Marks and Spencer.Very comfortable and very reasonable.Never would have thought of going there for shoes but saw them when I was passing through! They have a couple of really nice pairs of boots.Might go back for a flat pair!

WOW M&S, I would never have thought, they are really nice. Might be taking a trip to Marks and Sparks, tks a mill:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

dudara wrote: »
    I was so pleased with my Tadashi Dress purchase from eBay that I went and bought another one - total cost including shipping €75
    Dudara, What are Tadashi sizes like. I just LOVE your dress.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Can't believe these are from M&S! Amazing! They're lovely! :)

jos28 wrote: »
    Dudara, What are Tadashi sizes like. I just LOVE your dress.

So far, I've bought my dresses off ebay.com and they've been in American sizing. I've bought size 12s (UK size 14) and they fit very well. In fact, I'd say that a US 10 would do too.

If you're unsure about American sizing, here's a link to a conversion website.

55308323_large.jpg
    figure this will be nice and cosy for winter

WANT

• Advertisement

Novella wrote: »
    Can't believe these are from M&S! Amazing! They're lovely! :)

I know! I never thought of going there for shoes before but think I'll be having a look in future.They have them in tan as well. For €47.50 I really should have bought them as well!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement