Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emulators/Dualshock controller for PC

Options
  • 30-08-2009 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭

Ok, Ive been wanting to have some emulators on my PS3 for a while (particularly an N64 one). I have them on my PC, so I know which ones to get. But the problem is I can't seem to download them from the PS3 browser so can someone tell me: Can I download an emulator onto my PS3?

If I can't, can someone tell me how I can use my Dualshock controller on my PC (with Vista)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

PunkFreud wrote: »
    Ok, Ive been wanting to have some emulators on my PS3 for a while (particularly an N64 one). I have them on my PC, so I know which ones to get. But the problem is I can't seem to download them from the PS3 browser so can someone tell me: Can I download an emulator onto my PS3?

If I can't, can someone tell me how I can use my Dualshock controller on my PC (with Vista)?

1.Possibly if you installed Linux on your PS3 and then found a N64 emulator for that particular Linux distribution.

2.Dualshock controller on your PC?No idea,wudnt think its possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

You can use the sixaxis on XP at least

Google: "Vista Dualshock Drivers" and go on from there :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Rev. Kitchen

I downloaded that thing to get the dual shock working on a pc it worked ok but it takes a lot of messing around with the set up. Then when i just got it all working on left 4 dead the PC crashed !! coz it cant handle the graphics :(

Advertisement