Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bands that apparently make kids gay

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Baile an Locha

Please for the love of god tell me that people don't think this is a real website its a piss take, a parody of the numerous american christian websites!! I dont want to be mean but.....Duh!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,523 ✭✭✭jaffa20

The-Rigger wrote: »
    It's against nature imo.

Yeah, bring it to personal issues :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭haemfire

jaffa20 wrote: »
    Yeah, bring it to personal issues :rolleyes:
    of course

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭gamgsam

Best one there is Ted Nungent (loin cloth)

Sure jesus was always prancin around in one of those yokes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭Mixedup

best hoax website ever!
    i laughed...a lot!

Don't worry its 100% piss take

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭procure11

Is that what he/she told you?

no thanks, I prefer not to go around in circles.

NO I read and found out for myself...educate me/us on how came to your conclusions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭skywalker_208

how can slipknot turn u ghey but Evanesence not???? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

how can slipknot turn u ghey but Evanesence not???? :)

Amy Lee ftw.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Resi12

I find it hilarious that Cyndi Lauper is on the safe list! Hahahaha..

Clearly they have never seen the drag queen video she did of Girls Just Wanna Have Fun.

Are these those crazy West-something church with that crazy bitch Shirley Phelps.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

procure11 wrote: »
    I disagree .I think it is misinterpretation and sometimes perception.

If you have had the opportunity/fortitude to read the Bible and not base your opinion on the Pope/Bishop/extremist and sycophantic establishments (like the one in question) you would perharps come to rational conclusions based on your own understanding.I think it would be disingenous for me to educate you that God does not hate gays or anyone for that matter...He is incapable of hate.
    Funny you should mention that. I was in a hotel the other week and I found a bible in the drawer. I decided to have a read of a few bits for a laugh and it didn't disappoint. One verse from Leviticus stands out "And God told Moses; If a man lies with another man as he would with a woman, then they shall both surely be put to death". If that's not hating gays then I dunno what is!

• Advertisement

Funny you should mention that. I was in a hotel the other week and I found a bible in the drawer. I decided to have a read of a few bits for a laugh and it didn't disappoint. One verse from Leviticus stands out "And God told Moses; If a man lies with another man as he would with a woman, then they shall both surely be put to death". If that's not hating gays then I dunno what is!

I think we would need more people like you that just miraculously just open a book and out of over hundreds/thousands of pages just strike a most appropriate verse....you would be an asset!!!
    While you are just "having a read".....did you come across verses that said the ff

> Thou shall not judge another man
    >God is love and treats everyone equal
    > Dont try to remove a speck from your brothers eye while you have a log in your own eyes
    >all have sinned and come short of the glory of God

and most importantly

>thou shall not lie!!!

You should never quote the bible to make a point, everything in it has a contradiction.

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭Mmcd

Looketh it soundeth liketh i Beith quoting frometh the bible!

Mmcd wrote: »
    Looketh it soundeth liketh i Beith quoting frometh the bible!

Lol...you crazy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭DigiGal

Bloody God Freaks.....God made them that way, leave them to it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭A7X

Thats probably a piss take but there are people who think like that.

gamgsam wrote: »
    Best one there is Ted Nungent (loin cloth)

Sure jesus was always prancin around in one of those yokes
    Isn't Ted Nugent an outspoken anti-gay!
    We should send him that link!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

> Thou shall not judge another man
    >God is love and treats everyone equal
    Apart from gay people, obviously.

Namlub wrote: »
    Apart from gay people, obviously.
    and women....
    and muslims....

Wonder how he feels about satanists

Wow you must have a very good memory... But just to prove a point.
    From leviticus 19:18,

"You shall not take vengence, nor bear any grudge against the children of your people but you should love your neighbour as yourself".

I always laugh when people take bible quotes like a pick n mix just to prove there personal vendetta.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,828 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Haha, such a stupid site. Gave me a good laugh!

Big Elton John fan here! He is gay...but who cares?!

Resi12 wrote: »
    Wow you must have a very good memory... But just to prove a point.
    From leviticus 19:18,

"You shall not take vengence, nor bear any grudge against the children of your people but you should love your neighbour as yourself".

I always laugh when people take bible quotes like a pick n mix just to prove there personal vendetta.
    Oh the crushing irony...

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

deisedude wrote: »
    It doesnt matter what you listen to guys. According to this site we are all fcuked anyway http://www.godhatesireland.com/:eek:

Holy crap! That's worth a thread in itself.... :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

How does metallica gay you? The Queers are also there :D .
    Not sure if anyone mentioned this but is this the westborough church that was on louis theroux documentary? Its got their slogan. *Realises its a spoof* Though they did do godhatesireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

NO I read and found out for myself...educate me/us on how came to your conclusions.

I meant did God tell you. so you read 1 book and know you know everything, or if you dont know it will be in that book somewhere and you can quote it.

how did you come to the conclusion that god is a 'he'?

would it not be more logical for a creator whom gives birth to the universe be a female? or perhaps both male and female?

Ive read alot of different books, my conclusion is nobody knows anything for sure, and anyone who thinks they do is an idiot.

Namlub wrote: »
    Oh the crushing irony...

More wrong choice of words. I don't follow the bible but I was just proving the point that practically everything in the bible has a contradiction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Holy crap! That's worth a thread in itself.... :pac:

I think its "god hates our land" it sounds like ireland because the video/song is speeded up so the pitch is also increased

• Registered Users Posts: 4,843 ✭✭✭deisedude

I think its "god hates our land" it sounds like ireland because the video/song is speeded up so the pitch is also increased

Ah no:rolleyes: Look at the name of the site again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

With the exception of Corrine Baliie Rae that's my entire music collection!

• Advertisement

Resi12 wrote: »
    More wrong choice of words. I don't follow the bible but I was just proving the point that practically everything in the bible has a contradiction.
    That would be an ecumenical matter

Advertisement