Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders - Tanya shows Jane her 'heart'

Options
  • 06-08-2009 11:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭

I couldn't believe it the other night on Eastenders when Jane and Tanya were talking about different bikini waxing styles that women get done at Tanya's salon. Tanya then told Jane that she had hers in the shape of a heart and offered to show it to her.

Next scene, Max walks into the room with Jane on her knees in front of Tanya who is holding up her skirt for Jane to get a good look :D - it was hysterical!

In fairness though it was so unrealistic. Tanya said 'women do this kind of thing all the time" - eh, I've never shown my girlfriends my bits I have to say - boobs maybe but no baz!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

I wonder if something will happen between them with Tanya leaving...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

angel01 wrote: »
    I wonder if something will happen between them with Tanya leaving...

Shes leaving!!!!please tell me you are not kidding???

ps I thought the scene was totally lame, any scene with them 2 boring bi&ches wrecks my nut especially tanya with her stupid grin and sneaking around with her husband, :mad:makes me angrys!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Shes leaving!!!!please tell me you are not kidding???

ps I thought the scene was totally lame, any scene with them 2 boring bi&ches wrecks my nut especially tanya with her stupid grin and sneaking around with her husband, :mad:makes me angrys!!

She is pregnant in real life with twins so will have to be written out for a while

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Cork-Chick

and she only just got back with max whats going to happen there

Advertisement