Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nicest compliment you've been paid

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 930 ✭✭✭*giggles*

That_Guy wrote: »
    I love the way you type in your posts. You have a fantastic aura about you.
    Time for naked pics yet? I'm giving you my best compliments here.

Better watch what you say

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

*giggles* wrote: »
    Better get ready for some hawtttt pics.

FYP

BTW I'm only having a laugh with you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Get a life

*sigh* I was joking. This is After Hours. Nothing is taken seriously. Bar a man's hat being stolen and that was a rare and worthy single exception.

You think that I would actually take you seriously? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭milktwosugars

I was told I should be a comedian...but maybe they were being sarcastic...but it happened twice...So I'm either really not funny or quite funny.

I was asked by a couple of scouts to be a model...now that was funny...and I guess it's a compliment but I prefer the comedian one. That skill doesn't go off once you get your womanly squishy bits.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭chats

once had a girl i knew text me and say 'is it ok if i use you as material while i masturbate?'

being a gentleman i said 'of course'!

she replied about a half an hour later and said 'you were good, might use you in real life'!

dunno....felt chuffed! ha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

I was told I should be a comedian...but maybe they were being sarcastic...but it happened twice...So I'm either really not funny or quite funny.

I was asked by a couple of scouts to be a model...now that was funny...and I guess it's a compliment but I prefer the comedian one. That skill doesn't go off once you get your womanly squishy bits.

You're a hot, supposedly funny girl?

DIBS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

There's no need to be snide. This is a compliments thread.

It'd be unwise to not take us seriously.

You're so genuine?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

I was told twice (by different people) that I have a lovely face. The fact that two people used the word 'lovely' is worrying because I have never heard anyone else ever use it to describe someone's face... but maybe that's just my neurosis.

chats wrote: »
    once had a girl i knew text me and say 'is it ok if i use you as material while i masturbate?'

she replied about a half an hour later and said 'you were good, might use you in real life'!

And at what point did you wake up. ;)

That_Guy wrote: »
    And at what point did you wake up. ;)

^Touché

You're a hot, supposedly funny girl?

DIBS!

Models aren't hot...they look like a giraffe and an aliens love child. I guess I can be funny sometimes, being lanky builds character.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

chats wrote: »

that happened to me too!

Except i got a text back after 30 seconds saying "ive had better but at least you tried"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭ChocolateSauce

I was told twice (by different people) that I have a lovely face. The fact that two people used the word 'lovely' is worrying because I have never heard anyone else ever use it to describe someone's face... but maybe that's just my neurosis.

Saying someone has a lovely face is a meme among my friends, taking the piss out of our jolly Donegal friend. Look at your lovely lovely face!

^Touché

Bit contradictory. You were dismissing him earlier, now you want to touch him. I take you've never received a flattering compliment regarding your reliability?

being lanky builds character.
    Builds character but not muscle

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭fcleere

"you've a face that could drive rats from a barn"............oh wait there now

Bit contradictory. You were dismissing him earlier, now you want to touch him. I take you've never received a flattering compliment regarding your reliability?
    I'm always on time I guess?

• Advertisement

Models aren't hot...they look like a giraffe and an aliens love child. I guess I can be funny sometimes, being lanky builds character.

I don't care, being associated with a model will help my social status to no end.

Builds character but not muscle

I guess so, but I've always preferred character.

Huh?!
    Lanky i.e. no muscle, like this guy:
    http://vzone.virgin.net/vintage.games/lanky3.jpg

No, no, I know what lanky means. Sure I am lanky, but when I started hockey I got muscles in the right places, thank god!

Just was confused by your message, seemed a bit...hmm...snarky?

No, no, I know what lanky means. Sure I am lanky, but when I started hockey I got muscles in the right places, thank god!

Just was confused by your message, seemed a bit...hmm...snarky?
    You're picking up on this all wrong, I'm really trying to be nice here.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

A friends girlfriend once said I was very European in attitude, which apparently aluded to my straight forward, blunt manner of dealing with people.

She so wants me.

Why the heck did you post a picture of a puppet when there are literally millions of real lanky people around? :confused:

TomCo wrote: »
    A friends girlfriend once said I was very European in attitude, which apparently aluded to my straight forward, blunt manner of dealing with people.

She so wants me.

You're quite sure of yourself there, aren't you!

You're picking up on this all wrong, I'm really trying to be nice here.:)

Sorry, I'm not one of those mean lanky people. But sure, when you're born 5'9'' you tend to get a bit sensitive about your Stretch Armstrong like appearance.

That is true, lanky doesn't build muscle.

Nice to see a girl on afterhours or just a lady name...unless your a dude, in which case, deepest apologies and what the feck were you thinking using a name like *giggles*!?

• Advertisement

Why the heck did you post a picture of a puppet when there are literally millions of real lanky people around? :confused:

No, don't do that. You might get me!!!!!

Advertisement