Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do you see yourself in ten years' time?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭InkSlinger67

Your house must smell like boiled shite.

Its only a temporary thing. As an old country remedy for yellow jaundice

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Driving around in my supercar.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Wondering how many times MY Name Is Url has posted the first reply to a thread in AH. :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭InkSlinger67

super-rush wrote: »
    Wondering how many times MY Name Is Url has posted the first reply to a thread in AH. :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

<INSERT MEOW-HISSSSS HERE>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭pebbles21

shqipshume wrote: »
    I see myself married to the best man in world with few Babies :o my first book turned into a movie:cool: and second one in the process of becoming a movie :cool:

Amanda is that you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Sleeping on top of kilimanjaro, before trekking across the rest of Africa and then onto Asia.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

IrishSerf wrote: »
    Northside Dublin ... Bright future

London New york or Paris actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Working hard, somewhere that needs it. All going well, I'll be an army officer, a captain with luck, hard work and opportunity. I'll be in charge of operations on a small scale and I'll have responsibility. That not working out right, I expect I'll be a soldier, either with the Defence Forces or the British Army, serving somewhere, doing my best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭IrishSerf

Working hard, somewhere that needs it. All going well, I'll be an army officer, a captain with luck, hard work and opportunity. I'll be in charge of operations on a small scale and I'll have responsibility. That not working out right, I expect I'll be a soldier, either with the Defence Forces or the British Army, serving somewhere, doing my best.

no disrepect kid but if I can where are you now and what rank are you?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Dead

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

i dunno haven't got past next week never mind, 10 years...

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭ArseBurger

Retired - twenty years early.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,530 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

shqipshume wrote: »
    I see myself married to the best man in world with few Babies :o my first book turned into a movie:cool: and second one in the process of becoming a movie :cool:
    Women whose only main thought about the future is about who they want to marry scare me.

Considering I'm the best man in the world, it looks like youre fcuked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 yeahsure

probably in prison for brutally murdering the creators of big brother:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭bonkers

being held captive on baby island - an experiment which went wrong when a scientist from longford decides to try and solve the age old question of where you say "a hilarious incident" or "an hilarious incident".

He aimed to start a new settlement containing a population where everyone was 18months or younger so they wouldnt be exposed to adults who may influence their choices when it came to the year 10 grammar test. Unfortunately the scientist forgot that he had left a catering size tub of ballymaloe relish on the island which by the babys use to lure me there in a strange game of cat and mouse, where i am the cat and they are the mouse.

Eventually i become to respect the babies and their outlook. but i do miss a land where horseflies werent held in such high esteem.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Replying to this post saying I told you so!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭James T Kirk

Sitting in the dark with a shotgun.

Nah, not really... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭greyed

yerayeah wrote: »
    A bit morbid!

I'll hopefully be finishing my training in whatever type of doctor I choose to be in the end, would not be at all surprised if I have emmigrated at that stage tbh...
    Same.

Wtf doctors! get back here!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

10 years time, hmmm.

Like everyone I have crazy dreams about what I'd like to be doing in 10 years time but the most likely outcome is I'll be married with a family, steady job, mortgage, pets and hardwood furniture, but that wouldn't be so bad would it.

Dreaming though, I'd love to be doing something I'm interested in and have passion for. (wife not included)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

I'll have enough money so that I won't need to work anymore and I'll be ready to settle down. (Hopefully after having 10 years of wild sex parties)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭Noffles

Hopefully to of returned to the UK and living in the south east somewhere but still in the same job and with the same company I'm with now... missus happy and working if she wanted to and the lad in college or working in something he likes... =)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

President of the Internet.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

brummytom wrote: »
    I've family over from Tallaght at the moment.. what d'you think I've been doing all day?

running from the shame?
    yeahsure wrote: »
    +1

Will be in there with you after winning an up and coming reality show called "The Accomplice"

- Drav!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Married, a kiddlet or two, living outsid eof Ireland and running my own Kitchen is the dream.

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Renegade_Archer

Married, financially comfortable, probably in LA or Vancouver.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭KieranKennedy

I will either have constructed for myself this world that I have in my mind as ideal, or will have deconstructed the entire idea and decided that it isn't something I want, but rather something I was told I wanted. Either way, I want to be able to accept that whatever I am doing, it doesn't matter either way.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

In my bunker fending off the invading outer planetary aliens.
    Don't worry. I'll try and save the swans too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭cianl1

Where do you see yourself in ten years?

[Don't say doin' your wife. Don't say doin' your wife.]

Doin' your... son?
    yeahsure wrote: »

Trust me, not a jury in the world would convict you man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 EL_Diego

In a ditch with a bottle of whiskey.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

IrishSerf wrote: »
    no disrepect kid but if I can where are you now and what rank are you?

Civilian, college, 20, training like a bastard. ;) It's rather ambitious, I understand, but if it doesn't come off like that, then fair enough, but it's something to work towards.

Advertisement