Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Rudest celeb you've met?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭uniqueusername

neil delamare, totally up his own arse. i was organising a chairty comedy gig, trying to talk to him about it, he just said speak to my agent, and turned his back on me to continue hitting on groupies in dakota. lovely. needless to say, i didnt book him. twat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Miriam O'Callaghan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

flynnser19 wrote: »
    glenda gilson, thought too much of herself in my opinon. Model....i think not!!!

I've liked her, the times I've met her!
    Ronan O Gara

Have to agree with this one. Met him once after a Munster game in Musgrave Park and he wasn't the most pleasant person to his fans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭DESQ

Mark Hamilton from Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭CamillaRhodes

A mate who works in Formula 1 says Lewis Hamilton is notorious amongst everyone for being an up-himself little sh*t. Very small circle, F1, where everyone working on it gets to know each other quite well, and everyone is (at the least) polite to each other. Except Hamilton.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

ROG is a shy person though. Not his fault if he isn't the most people-friendly player ever

My pick is Jimmy Carr. But that is kind of his gimmick, the posh Englishman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭sparky360

d1975 wrote: »
    great another anti John Cena.

if the cap fits..............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

ROG is a shy person though. Not his fault if he isn't the most people-friendly player ever

Perhaps it was just a bad day, but cursing at fans isn't the best way to deal with people trying to show their support.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Fr Brendan Smyth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

My sister used to work in the Spar in Milltown, a lot of the RTE crowd would stop there. She actually found Twink very nice (!!). But she said Ronan Collins was very rude.

I can't remember the other not-so-nice people she mentioned, I must ask her.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭WillieCocker

The drummer from Red Hot Chilli Peppers.
    Although i may be part to blame..........

Saw them walking past the window of a restaraunt i was in, ran after them with Flea & Keidis walking in front, i only zoned in on Keidis , i thought the rest of the big lads behind were their bodyguards.:D

So when i said to them, "can i get his autograph"
    The drummer said "ask him your ****ing self":pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 rover84

Twink:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭DTrotter

Stan Collymore, people should have privacy in their own car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Twink

I heard she's responsible for the economic downturn.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

My Dad would say Twink.

Abby Titmuss for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭Raemie

Never met him myself but apparently Dylan Moran told someone i knew to **** off. That guy was a arsehole though so Moran is still one of my favorite comedians :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭shivvyban

John Cena

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

Who is John Cena?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Enii wrote: »
    Who is John Cena?

A wrestler for the WWE, who might be better known to the general audience as the lead guy for the film "The Marine".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭c_dog

bono, wat an asshole

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

syklops wrote: »
    Miriam O'Callaghan

Really :eek: her husband is an absolute gent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Mick Lally kicked me in the goolies.

Well HOOOOly god:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

I remembered one, not someone I met but my brother's best friend. He was about 8, and there was some prize giving or other. Ray D'arcy was presiding. My little bros friend was shaping or messing and when he went up on stage, Ray whispered in his ear "You're such a little ****ing ****". Nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

flynnser19 wrote: »
    glenda gilson, thought too much of herself in my opinon. Model....i think not!!!
    Glenda Gilson?:confused: FFS. The name of the thread has CELEBRITY in it. It didnt ask about the rudest Z Lister! Come on...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭BlindedByGInge

Ive met ROG 3 times, all in situations that could have pissed anyone off, but he was sound each time, even saying hi to half a bus-load of hyper kids!!

John O'Shea (footballer not charity guy), now theres a prick, totally blanked a few of us who just said hi and marched over to his Range Rover

• Registered Users Posts: 24 romdjoll

Again with the unsureness about validity of "celeb" but Amanda Brunker has just proved herself to be a bit of a douche.

Post and evidence here for anyone who cares....

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭yurmothrintites

Generally some big GAA footballers I've met are very rude but to call them celebrities? I met Jimmy Carr before and found him very polite and friendly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 wicklowmom40

John O'Shea is a complete gent, met him once and he was sooooo nice

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

gotta say Jimmy Carr was lovely. Chatted with him for awhile and he was so polite. But some total arseholes are the English band The Rakes. They are one of these rubbish indie bands but they are totally up there own holes. Thankfully their records dont sell :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Spud Smith

Never really met her but i know if i did she would be very rude .... and i'd say a real ****.....:p

Advertisement