Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christian and Sayid

Options
  • 26-06-2009 12:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭

I think this is going to be a good story line! Holy moly - didn't expect to see Sayid going in for a smooch with Christian :D. The religious element will make it very interesting.

Christian is gorgeous and a great character. It would be nice to see him with someone.

No doubt we'll have to put up with the usual moronic homophobes complaining about the storyline :rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Babbit

They are both horrible, terrible actors.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

Can't stand that little creep Christian. Worst soap actor ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

I really like both characters especially Christian. I believe Sayed has a big announcement to make and I imagine that means a proposal to Amira.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭sandwichboard

Hey I really like that story line.

I liked the way there was jeopardy for both of them - Syed had to help the Beales' business to buy Christian's silence, and Christian had stay quiet to help his family.

But Syed is a complete and utter b*@*! for inviting Christian to witness his marriage proposal to Amira :eek:
    And doing it in front of everyone in the pub, so Christian can't say anything...
    Poor Christian!!!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

I really which Christian would put "the guns away". Yes his body is nice but it's so much flesh on show every episode is off-putting. Can't stand the brooding looks he makes, they are so over-exagerrated. His acting isn't fantastic but the storyline is great.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Alessandra wrote: »
    I really which Christian would put "the guns away". Yes his body is nice but it's so much flesh on show every episode is off-putting. Can't stand the brooding looks he makes, they are so over-exagerrated. His acting isn't fantastic but the storyline is great.

I think he looks great :D Great storyline though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

angel01 wrote: »
    I think he looks great :D Great storyline though...

+1

I think Christian looks fantastic. A lot better than Syed. Im trying to see the attraction of him, but I cant find it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Good storyline, but you would have to wonder what they get up to on the weekends??

Advertisement