Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

play tv tv3

Options
  • 06-07-2009 11:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭

I was up all night, not feeling well! I came accross play tv on tv3. <snip> But i was glued to it, why??? I don't know why but i really wanted to know the solution to the puzzle.

The puzzle was this. On the TV there was a picture of katie holmes, and on the picture were 7 hearts. Each heart had hearts inside them. So the puzzle was to count the hearts and see how many there was and then phone in with your answer. When you counted them you got 22hearts. 99% of callers said 22 but were told they were incorrect. Now after 2hours (and a drawn out 2hrs at that) and 100s of incorrect callers the answer was revealed! It was 119 hearts! WTF i thought, waiting for the solution. But the bugger never revealed the solution.

Did anyone else see this? How was the answer 119????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭poms

sorry zappafrank but u just wasted hrs of ur life. there hav been numeous threads here about play tv and we are all fed up wit tv3 we hav complained more times,honestly iv no idea how they come up wit their answers its a joke!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

119???

How in gods name did they come up with that??

I really hate how they wont show how they got the answer

Anyone here know how it was got?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/announcement.php?f=227

Discussion of Play TV is forbidden. Is this forum moderated at all? :pac:

• Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

I'm sure this forum is moderated and I would imagine any references to scam etc will be pulled.

However your link to the announcement is an announcement placed solely in the TV forum and would apply to the TV forum alone.

Perhaps the same rule should be brought in here for the same reasons but as of yet it hasn't. Most threads here start as discussions of the puzzles themselves and not play tv although it would appear they can disintegrate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭ZappaFrank

God give me a break! I'm asking for a solution to a puzzle, not looking to discuss the program.

Stop been so anal!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

exactly - this is the puzzles & quizzes forum and here they/we are more interested in discussing and solving the problems than discussing Play TV

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Can we keep the discussion to the puzzles and only the puzzles please.

No more playtv talk tyvm

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement