Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orci and Kurtzman give small interview on the racism thing...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

they should.

Micheal bay's response to Megan fox's comments about the film pretty much confirmed any notion that he's an arrogent git who is easily capable of imense sexism and racism without thinking about it.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204621904574249803555118212.html

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Pair of hypocrites TBH. They wrote a couple of dubious characters and the addition of a gold tooth is too far? Sounds like they're just trying to pass the hot potato to someone else.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Galvasean wrote: »
    Pair of hypocrites TBH. They wrote a couple of dubious characters and the addition of a gold tooth is too far? Sounds like they're just trying to pass the hot potato to someone else.

You can't really say that without knowing what was in the original script, surely?

It's not too huge a leap of logic to say they we're supposed to be an ironic jab at yoof culture pre bayification. We'll never know I guess.

SDooM wrote: »
    You can't really say that without knowing what was in the original script, surely?

It's not too huge a leap of logic to say they we're supposed to be an ironic jab at yoof culture pre bayification. We'll never know I guess.

You mean they aren't now? I always assumed they were younger Autobots, and what with white kids trying to act all black these days, they reminded me of white-boy posers rather than actual black people.
    Then again, what the actual intention was we may never know. I wonder what Bay will say.

BlitzKrieg wrote: »
    they should.

Micheal bay's response to Megan fox's comments about the film pretty much confirmed any notion that he's an arrogent git who is easily capable of imense sexism and racism without thinking about it.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204621904574249803555118212.html

http://www.nypost.com/seven/07072009/gossip/pagesix/michael_bay_made_megan_fox_wash_ferrari__177947.htm

It does seem he goes out of his way to appear as a scumbag sometimes.

• Advertisement

Have to admit that last thing was really sleazy, I just hope its a joke.

Galvasean wrote: »
    Have to admit that last thing was really sleazy, I just hope its a joke.

Me too. Just nasty to be honest.

Advertisement