Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ACU shirt and trousers, LBV plus helemt cover

• 06-05-2009 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

For sale:

Genuine ACU jacket and trousers, plus ACU LBV, ACU helment cover (not tEh rubbish elasticated version) plus Air Cav and First Inf. Div. patches

Jacket is chest 37-41( about a medium -large)

Trousers are 31-35 with button adjustment.

Good quality kit, not cheap jap imports. This is straight off the back of a pennyless GI!

60 euro the lot.

will meet anywhere north of the liffey as far as drogheda

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭(F.L.) Anders

I'm interested in the patches. Are they velcro backed? Have far too much ACU gear already so if your willing to split them I'll pay a fair price...have a collection going on patch wise! I assume they're subdued ACU but if not i'm still interested!
    Actually in retrospect I may be interested in the whole lot. Any chance of pics? Offer asking!
    Cheers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

very interested any pics?

whats the lbv like?

is it original american army issue?

also whats the condition like, any rips?

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭rogertegart

I'd rather not split the items up. I'll post pictures tomorrow evening.

The LBV is ACU and is by UTG. Its good quality but not G issue. I'll post pics tomorrow evening.

I'd rather not split the items up.
    Actually in retrospect I may be interested in the whole lot. Any chance of pics? Offer asking!

Maybe peter-pantslez and I can come to an arrangement to split the stuff at a later date, if you accept my offer? As I said I have alot of ACU gear already and depending on the vest may pass that on to peter-pantslez?

• Advertisement

pics as promised

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

pics as promised

i think you forgot to attach the pics:confused:

pics

Hey just noticing the boonie in the pics...is that included in the sale too? if so what size is it? Also is the helmet cover for a MICH helmet or PASGT or what? Oh and I assume the uniform is Truspec/Propper?

yes, i'll throw in the boonie hat. its a medium size. the hemel cover is for a pasgt but Ive used it on my mich 2000 and it fits ok.

• Advertisement

cool/but also bugger, I think my head may be a little too large! :D
    Helmet wise that sounds grand, I wasn't sure if they were cross compatible!

Make of uniform??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Snoop Dogg

hello,
    would you be willing to swap somthing for it,like full woodland camo,and a green l.a. special forces vest only 2-3 months old in perfect condition?

the jacket and trousers are genuine issue. not sure who makes them for the US government.

sorry i need the money to put together a ranger mogudishu 1992 rig

hmm this may be the time to mention my much loved but unused in ages UStri colour bdus...perhaps a swap of sorts may suit??
    ranger mogudishu 1992

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 897 ✭✭✭tonky

Is this sold or what ?
    (F.L.) Anders offered asking ??
    If not, how much extra adjustment would have the trousers have approx :) i.e. Larger .... ;)

not sold yet. the trousers will fit up to a 35 inch waist comfortably. i'm a 35 inck waist and i've never felt uncomfotable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 897 ✭✭✭tonky

Thanks for the quick answer, unfortunately, it's some time since I has a 35" waist :o . Good luck with the sale anyways. Carry on.

Ehh,as Tonky said I did offer asking?:confused: So just wondering if you are interested in part exchange for the tri colour gear or what??

I already have a tricolour jacket and helemt cover on the way so i'm really looking to buy the alice webbing and pouches.
    However i would consider a swap for an acog sight if anybody is interested.

• Advertisement

Offer withdrawn as you don't seem to want to accept my offer.

Sorry if you are offering cash i certainly consider

Is nobody willing to offer any cash for this kit?

will also accept a swap if somebody has a good woodland vest(not molle) or any alice kit to offer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭THE MINDER

NOT TAKING
    THE PISS BRO - TELL THEM LOOK AT AI MAG AD TELL THEM ALL THEY NEED IS "MINIGIUN"

Is nobody interested in this bargin before I give it to my brother?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mick999

Hi, whats the condition like, any rips?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 988 ✭✭✭evilrobotshane

I'll offer 50 quid if it's still available (I suspect I'd be swimming in it), and you can hang onto the patches if they're of any value to you.

offer accepted. the pants will fit 32-35 in waist. let me know where you want to meet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 988 ✭✭✭evilrobotshane

Switching to personal messages. (if you know what I mean)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭RorTHorN

For sale:

Genuine ACU jacket and trousers, plus ACU LBV, ACU helment cover (not tEh rubbish elasticated version) plus Air Cav and First Inf. Div. patches

Jacket is chest 37-41( about a medium -large)

Trousers are 31-35 with button adjustment.

Good quality kit, not cheap jap imports. This is straight off the back of a pennyless GI!

60 euro the lot.

will meet anywhere north of the liffey as far as drogheda
    Is this sold or What?

Advertisement