Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wheelie clip...in full.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

Can't wait to not see this movie :D

Looks fuggin awful, Bay needs to be shot......alot :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭Carroller

Somebody has to be taking the piss with that stupid dialogue and voice.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Ah it's not too bad. Seems to show that the transformers will actually have more character and lines in this one.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Ah it's not too bad. Seems to show that the transformers will actually have more character and lines in this one.

Yes, but they're crying because humans are leaving them for six months and apparently are inept brooklyn mini safecrackers.

These moments rob me of my suspension if disbelief... I still have hope though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

awful yes... but I still can't wait to see the movie!!

• Advertisement

Well they learned to speak English from TV and the internet... this little fella clearly watched one too many Jimmy Cagney films.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Is it actually coming out next Friday? I have the posters saying the 19th then I read elsewhere that its coming out on the 26th.

Personally I can't stand the movie designs [Demolisher is a terrible design]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

cineworld have it on their site as the 19th (I checked yesterday) but no times up

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Didn't realiase Wheelie was in this. So he's a Decepticon?

Vokes wrote: »
    Didn't realiase Wheelie was in this. So he's a Decepticon?

Yup.
    His toy has a faction changing gimmick so he may change sides along side Jetfire in the film.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

is it the same voice actor or who does mix master in transformers animated???

hmm

This could be a strange one with how it will be recieved.

personnally, I wouldnt have a problem with the voice if it had a better script behind it. Someimtes just stick out, like him commentating that megan fox is hot. It such a throw away line but why would a robot consider a human girl, hot, what standards is he going by? I thought transformers animated approached this aspect quite well by having all the robots scared of and disgusted by organics. Here I get the impression the characterisation goes as far as *he's from brooklyn* eh eh eh?

Sort of like how Jazz was the black robot *wink*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

haha, I enjoyed that, bit of light hearted craic. The second I heard wheelie speak Rattrap came to mind.

Me monkeyfudge say, he's a-okay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

star-pants wrote: »
    cineworld have it on their site as the 19th (I checked yesterday) but no times up

Thanks star-pants. I guess times won't be up until next week.
    Vokes Didn't realiase Wheelie was in this. So he's a Decepticon?
    At the start of the movie he is only with the Decepticons because he is afraid of them. He will more than likely join the Autobots towards the end of the movie.

V9 wrote: »
    haha, I enjoyed that, bit of light hearted craic. The second I heard wheelie speak Rattrap came to mind.

I've probably come accross as a bit vitriolic. Just to clarify...

I don't really mind this scene, on it's own.

I don't really mind Bumblebee behaving like a spurned 13 year old girl, on it's own.

I don't mind the twins behaving like 8 year olds, on their own.

I do mind that a considerable amount of the actual screen time we've seen so far for the film has been "comedy" moments like these. They just chew up my suspension of disbelief (and yes, I realise the irony that giant talking robots from another planet that turn into cars doesn't do that to me) when chained together. The fight scenes I've seen so far look teh awesome. It's just looking like we have to wade through alot of crap to get to them.

...and the script for wheelie sounded awful :D

Advertisement